Thirteen

·TORD·

"He has been very kind to me lately, you know." I said. Edd was with me in my room. Matt and Tom went out, it was their turn to get groceries or whatever.

"I totally get it. What did he do?" Edd sounding desperate.

"Well we cuddle on the couch. He help me when I was injured. He did help me with a problem." I blush hugging a pillow underneath me, shoving my face into it.

The cola lover smirk and nudge me. "What was this 'problem'?" he smirks.

"I was just...a bit..horny." Then Edd squealed. "Did he shove his thing in you?!" Edd yelled outloud. I hushed him quickly, "yes! He did! Now keep quiet." "Did you like it?" he ask. "N-no I never like it. I hated it." I lied.

We hear the front door open, and close. "Well, if you don't like it. Let me ask Tom point of view~" Edd dashed down. For a guy who's over weight can run. "EDD GET BACK HERE!" I chase after him.

Edd was giggling and yelling for Tom. Who was in the kitchen talking to the ginger.
"Tom! TOM! TO- AAH!"I jump on Edd, he was laughing hard. He looks like he was gonna piss himself.

"I heard my name. What's going on?" Tom came in all worried. "Nothing!" I hissed.

"Tom did Tord enjoy you, doing him?!" Edd questionly yelled. He was in giggling fit.

I just blush and look up at him with a red face. Almost red as my hoodie. I glared at him not daring him to answer.

He smirks, "Edd, he did. He was screaming and moaning my name. Being pound senselessly Loving my di-" Matt came in slapping his hand over his mouth. "LANGUAGE! And don't teach my baby this! He is too young." Matt carries Edd to another room.

"And they call him an angel.."I mumbled. I look up at Tom. He smirks, "were you talking about me with Edd?" He purrs. I just nod my head no looking away blushing. "Liar. You can tell me, yes or no." he picks me up on my feet.

"No."I hissed at him. "Yeah, I totally believe you." he pokes my cheeks. "Why thank you," I rolled my eyes. "Welcome" his sarcasm can get annoying. He bites/sucks my neck, all of a sudden. I hold in a moan. He pulls away with a stupid smirk on his face. I want to slap it off. He lays his chin on my head. I just stood there and layed on his chest..

Until la chancla was thrown at his head. "Bad Tom! Bad! Bad!" Edd hissed. He pulled me away from Tom.

"You don't hurt my child!" Edd cries and gasp. "You mark him!" Edd glares at Tom. "Take my baby to the room. Mama gonna beat someones ass." Edd takes off his shoe. I am saved but I giggled at Toms priceless reaction. He didn't process everything until he realize he had to run.

10 Seconds Later..

Tom layed on the floor with Edd ontop. I came down, Matt let me go to see Tom. How kind. I watch Edd got off walking away. I bend down giggling at the brit. He was curled up inside his hood. "Hey." He shifts abit, but not looking up at me. "Whot?" he sounded sad, aw, my big baby is hurt. I lay down next to him and hugged him, "Nothing, you look like you needed a hug." he just mumble a small thank you.