Nine

·TORD·

There was nothing to do. I groaned. I was alone with Tom. Again. He was in his room and I was in my room, lying in bed. So booooorrriiinng.

I boredly go on my phone. I played on it for a couple of minutes, but also got boring too.

I open up gallery and was now looking at vintage photos of me.

Long hair, and breast, can't believe that was me. Well really nothing change I just got my breast removed and hair cutted short. That's how it would been say. But that made a huge difference for me.

A grin spread across my face, remembering at old memories. I look at the recent photos, I took. Tom, Edd, Matt and I posing ridiculously. Others using snapchat filters. I laughed at one photo of a sleeping Tom. His face was covered with drawn dicks, middle of his head said "Dickhead". He was very pissed off that day. Another picture of all of us. We had these hello kitty shades on, and we were all trying to pose very cooly. A caption in bold words said "Best Friends Forever" More of the four of us. Matt and I suppose to buy groceries. A snap of Matt riding in a shopping cart and crashing it in a shelf, knocking everything over. We got kick out after that.

I was minding my own business. I didn't even notice Tom coming in, until he snuck up and scared me. This ending me screaming and falling off the bed, landing on my ass. He was laughing at me. I groan "asshole." I grumbled at him and got up, from the carpet floor. I dust myself off. Tom was lying down on the middle of my bed.

"Hey you got something on you. Turn around." He spoke. I stupidly turned around, trusting him. I felt a hard jolt slap on my ass cheek. "Eek!" I shriek, a blush furiously and turning over to face him.

He act like he did nothing. Sly bastard he is. "Pervert!" I yelled, walking out the room.

·TOM·

That ass was calling me. Not a pervert. I watch him leave the room.

Time to harass him. I followed him. He was bend over picking up a peices of trash.

It's my time. My mission: The Ass. It is calling for me. I sneak behind him. I grab his wide hips and place my crotch on his ass. He squeaked and look over his shoulder with a red face.

"Sup." I spoke in monotonous voice. He just blush and cover his face. "H-hi.." He stuttered out. Cutie. I give a little dry thrust to his small body. And he just made an amazing sound. I squeeze his ass and another small sound slip his lips. I can feel my dick harden. He squeaks, "w-was that your dick I felt?!"

.....

....

...

..

.

"Yes" He blushes more in embarrassment. He so cute like this. "Let's fuuuuck." I said outloud aroused. "No. Tom! No!" He said. He pulled away from my grip and turned to me. "No." he cross his arms. Look at this sassy bitch.

"You a virgin?" I ask. He nods. I smirk. Gonna be the first to steal the gremlins virginity.

I barely notice we just both stood in silence with my erection sticking out, like a rocket about to fly off.

"Well fine. I am going to jack off. Bye bitch." I sassed walk out the kitchen. He just scoff and rolled his eyes.

(So hungry gonna eat a burrito ok i leave.)