Eighteenth

I am so sorry. Here the real deal. Enjoy

·THIRD·

"Yes! Of course I will marry you!" Tord had tears falling down. Tom snap out of his thoughts. He just black out a second, that was just a bad thought. The tall brit started laughing transforming into crying.

Tord smiled, wiping his tears. Tom did also, he goes on his feet, giving a tight hug to his soon to be husband. He can't believe it he said yes.

"You said yes. He said yes! You said yes!" Tom pulls from the hug and gives Tord a kiss. Tord happily kiss back.

The brit pick up the norwegian throwing him up in the air and catching him in his arms, spinning him around. Tom was happy, he said yes! He would die at happiness any second!

He puts Tord down.

"I can't believe you said yes!" Tom smiled kissing his lover again.

"Do you know how long I wish to be with you!?" Tord giggles. Tom and Tord gives each other a kiss.

They pulled away, Tom grabs the smol ones hand, he slides a the ring on his ring finger.

"I love you," Tom spoke softly.

"I love you too,"

The two went back home.

They told their two friends the news.

"Tom proposed to me!" Tord smiled showing off the ring. Edd and Matt were confused. Then they realized what and screamed loudly.

Tom came in, "He. Said. YES!"  Matt and Edd congratulated the two.

Tord explained everything that happen. Details, and more details, ending up the ginger and the cola boy fainted by overloaded cuteness.

The two lovers laugh, they went up to their shared room. They will shower tomorrow.

Today.

Was literally the best day of their lives.

The two snuggle up against each other in the warm covers. Tord sets his engagement ring on the drawer. A smile never left Tord and Toms faces, as they fell soundly asleep.

Really sorry on last chapter. Forgive meh ;-;