Eight

·TORD·

Edd and Matt went out, so I can be with Tom. Nice. Tom was in the living room couch, drinking his smirnoff flask.

I walk down quietly and sneak behind him. "Hey Tom!" I yelled as loudly into his ear. He almost spit out his drink, but luckily he didn't. Edd would be pissed if the carpet smell like alcohol.

"Don't scare me like that!" He angerly yelled at me. I giggled and sat down the opposite side from him.

"What you doing?" I ask trying to start up a conversation. "Drinking, obviously." He replies in his sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and turned on the​ T.V. it showed cake wars. I didn't really pay attention to it. I look at Tom who was boredly watching it. Pay attention to me! I moved multiple times.

"Can you stop moving." He ask a bit agitated. "No. I wanna cuddle." I said making grabby hands towards him. "No, Tord. I don't wanna cuddle." I whined and fall off the couch. Throwing a mini tantrum. "Quit your whining midget." I was offended.

"What did you call me!?" I squared up. "Midget. What are you gonna do about it?" He smirks. "Take it back." I growled. I am not that short just, he is just fuckin tall. That smirk still plastered on his sexy face. I blush because that smirk made him look hot. "Nah. Midget. Midget. Midget." he teased me more, sticking his tongue out. I pout and turned away, to the kitchen. This anger made me abit hungry.

I start preparing myself a simple sandwich. I grab some baloney, cabbage, cheese, and whatever sandwich needs. Tom came in, giggling at me. "Hey Short Stack" Tom called. I ignore him and continue making my food. "Upset you been called short and can't cuddle with big daddy~" He hugs me from behind. I just blush at the nickname he gave himself. I finish making my food. I move Tom out of the way and start to put the stuff away. As I made my way to get my sandwich. I hit my hip on the counter. And I want to cry. "Fæn!" I grab my hip and whimpered. A few tears stream down my face.

"Tord! You okay!" He walks towards me. His voice was full of worried and I can sense his care. I nod saying I'm fine. But not, obviously. Tom pick me up and set me on the couch. I rub my hip still injured. Tom came in with my sandwich and gave it to me.

"Are you okay?" He still ask. I nod and ate my food quietly. He ask every few minutes. That is very sweet of him. I set my empty plate down. I am a bit tired. I gently tap my side and it hurt a bit.

Tom looks at me, "You okay?"  "Y-yes..I'm fine" he didn't take his black voids off me. Suddenly, I felt him pull me onto his chest. What? I blush madly. "T-Tom what are y-" he cut me off by rubbing gently my injured hip. "Does it hurt?" he ask. I nod my head no. He continue to massage my hip I purred into his chest. "Like that?" he ask in a low husky voice. I nod slowly dozing off. He stop a few minutes after and we both fell asleep, after that.