Two

·TORD·

I woke up by being push down to the floor. I look up in fear. My 'Father' started beating me.

He left me. Mother came in with a suitcase. I was crying non-stop. The tears just kept coming. 'Mother' came in with a suitcase.

She went through my drawers and threw my clothing in there. What is going on with her?

She give me a look. She finish packing my stuff. She grab me harshly and pulled me up to my feet.

"You're going for adoption. I don't want a freak in my household." She bitterly said not even daring to look at me.

I was shock. For coming out? As Trans? For wanting to be a boy? To be Me?

<Time Skip>

Can't believe it. My own Mother and Father abandon me. Just because of me who I wanted to be. The people here give me disgust looks.

I was scared. Some small children look at me and smiled waving a small hello.

I wave back.
They seemed nice to me. I hope it is better than home.

It made me disgusted. They never loved me. Why should I care? This left my heart a bit broken. But it toughen me up more...

<2 years>

No one really adopted me. Its been 2 years since I was abandon. It was fine. I am already use to it. I sat down playing with the children.

I am now 17. My breast got bigger over years and my body was more feminine. Which I hated. I still cut my hair and use bandages. I used my red hoodie to hide my breast...

I watch some children playing with one another. I smiled. A man came in. He was tall and had huge bushy eyebrows. I see the kids crowded the man. I smiled let see who gets adopted.

The man look around and spotted me. I was taken back. He smiled and talk to one of the employees.

The big bushy eyebrow man come towards me. I look at him. "You're my new child son." I don't know if this was a joke. He had my suitcase!?

I didn't say anything. The small children crowded and hugged me. I was gonna cry for leaving them.

The man lead me to his car. We didn't say anything. He introduce himself. His name is Paul and he is gay and married. I told him I was Trans. He supported me.

That kinda shock me. When I was adopted. Immediately go right back!

We arrive at a nice house. He unload my suitcase. A younger man came out and kiss Paul. Probably his husband. Paul introduce me to him. Patryk what a nice man.

They gave me a room of mine. The both of my fathers loved me...

I cried of how happily they accepted me.