Five

Next day

·TOM· (finally)

I had to go up into commie room so I can apologize. I didn't mean to hit him THAT hard. What a pussy. Now my consequence to apologize his Norway ass. Well I am (little) guilty for making him cry a bit yesterday.

I made it into his room. He was on his bed. I flop ontop of him. He groans tiredly.

"Stooop. whoever it is I am trying to sleep." he muffled in his covers.
I hugged him and kiss the back of his head. I do like him abit. A friend type of way. Nothing else.

He tiredly turns over to look who it was. But when his eyes travel into mines he immediately becomes red and falls off the bed, startled. I laugh. Look how flustered he is. So cute! What the fuck....

"T-Tom!" He said with his red adorable face. Ok I am being weird.

"Hi~" I said in a flirty tone. He dust himself off and sits on his bed. Didn't expect to sound flirty.

"W-what are you doing here?!" The red hooded man ask. I sighed, am I really saying this sorry shit.

"I-im sorry for hitting...you.?" It almost sound like a question instead of a apology. I look at him to meet his eyes and bruised one. I barely notice it was formed. That made me abit more guilty of my actions. I actually did hurt him.

He just give me a smile showing his teeth. "That's all? Well, you are forgiven. I did deserve it." he randomly hugs me. Weirdo. But I returned his soft and nice warm hug. We never hug this is the first time, we even did.

We stayed there smiling at each other like idiots. It was weird for me. I never really smile but oh well. I just lay down with him on my chest. Listening to the peaceful silence of the room.

Tord and I turn to a sound of squealing and giggling.

Comming from Tords door entrance. Our curiousity we push open the door. To reveal Edd and Matt fangirling. They just wiggle their brows and smirks. I notice there eyes weren't on me. Instead they were on Tord. Who was red as his hood. He was embarrassed?

Of what? I give the two a confusing look who showed me a picture of Tord and I. Just doing a simple friendly hug.

Underneath it said "Boyfriends fight and now bonding together SO CUTE<33 ;)" I was gonna delete it but me being stupid! Press post. I sighed angerly and head off to my room. I don't LIKE him like THAT.

·TORD·

I hit Edd and Matt heads with a rolled up newspaper.

"What was that for?!" they whine in pain.

"Trying to embarrass me infront of Tom!" I whisper- yelled. Now he is probably gonna start avoiding me. Well who wouldn't after a post of you and your crush mistaken as your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Edd and Matt leave the room with sad expressions. But as soon as they leave my room.

I just squealed into my pillow. Thinking about his smile and I was cuddling up to him! I was surprise he didn't mind at all!! I listen to his slow Melody heartbeat. Almost made me fall asleep into his arms. I wished I lasted longer.

But I sighed. I took off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boxers. I look at my scars and lower half. Well If I do come out to him.

Well he think I'm a freak? Negative come into my head. But my courage push them aside.

I am positive he will not.

I love him too much..