Fifteen

·TORD·

Next Day

Tom and I went to all you eat restaurant. We got seated at our booth, we ordered. It wasn't a really fancy place but it wasn't poorly done also. Just in between. Tom pay for it all, he insisted.

Tom and I grab our plates, I look at the asile full of fresh hot food. We separate and we'll meet at the table.

Time Skip

Tom had 4 plates and I had 3. I am full. Tom was with a 5th plate, desert. "I'm surprise you're not fat yet."I giggled at him. "I work out dor your information." he sassed. I just rolled my eyes. His plate was full of Chocolate strawberrys and some brownies. Tom eyed me while, munching on a brownie.

I smiled at him, he leans over to me. I lean forward to him, I thought he was gonna give me a kiss. Instead he move to drink my coke. I blush at embarrassment. Tom started to laugh. I look up at him confused, "what is it?"

"You thought I was gonna kiss you. I'm sorry." he giggles. I turned away, blushing at what happen moments ago.

"Babe don't be like that!" he whined. "Pay attention to your man, I love you. Hey, I love you alot!" I blushed. "I am soorry. Forgive me sweetie." I giggle at his childish act. "I forgive you. Now kiss me!"I smiled. He pull me into a sweet kiss, I can taste the chocolate strawberry.

I pulled away, "delicious~" I flirt. He winks, "It would be more delicious if you give my dick a blowj-" I slap my hand over his mouth.

"Watch your language. There is a child infront of us." I scolded. A child eating ice cream looking at us. Age looking like 5.

"Mother, there was two men kissing." The child point at us. The women lance at us, "they are a sin, son. Don't learn from them. It's very disgusting and disgraceful." She told her child.

(I'm so sorry if I ever offend you with this)

I wanted to cry. I push the negative away Tom was gonna protest until the child spoke up, "But mother, I thought you told me love is love. You can love whoever you want. You can't say it's disgracing or disgusting because they are in love." The mother was speechless.

"I-I did...I'm sorry. B-but-" "But what?" The child tilt his head. The mother shook her head and look at us, giving an apologetic look. I kindly smiled, while Tom glared at her. It was time to leave.

I walk in hand with Tom. I felt a bit better. I turned to see the child starring at me. I waved and kindly smile at him. He did same.

"I was gonna beat her, you know that." I rolled my eyes.

"Classic Stupid Tom." I mumbled, pecking his cheek.

·THIRD·

Edd and Matt watch behind a tree, from a distance.