Tweleve

·TOM·

Next Day

"Okay. So how do I get him to like me?" I ask. "Be smooth. Compliment him. And take it from there." Matt cooly said to me. I look at Tord. He was reading those weird anime books. I was in the kitchen while Tord was in the living room.

"Don't be nervous." Edd stated. "Easy for you to say." I scoffed. Edd rolled his eyes and push me out of the kitchen.

I take a breath. Just compliment him. Why am I nervous right now?! I wasn't but now! I puff up my chest and walk to Tord.

"Hey Tord." I spoke confidently.

"What us it Tommy?" He look up at me. I flushed.

"Uuhhh...I just need to tell you something." I sweat. Ok I'm a bit more confident now.
He smiled at me, waiting for a response. That smile of his fastly killing me inside.

"You look very nice today." I compliment. He was quiet, then he smiled liking it.

"Thank you Tom. The same sayings to you." He giggles going back to his book.

Complimenting him. I did okay. Be more confident.

I stand infront of Tord, he looks up at me. "Hey cutie, can I get your number?" I said pulling on some shades I randomly got out of my hoodie. "Don't you already have it?" he ask.

"....No." he grabs a peice of paper, and wrote down his number. I lied I do have it. How am I suppose to get him to like me? I can't force it.

I grab his picture book."Hey Tom! Give it back!" He growled, and tried reaching for it. I laugh at him, holding it higher up.

He elbow my dick. And that hurt like hell. I drop the magazine and groan in pain. He took his picture book back. I later sat down on the couch. "Can you cuddle with me at least? I miss doing that with you." I randomly ask, stretching out my arms. He starred at me weirdly. I just waited, he sigh and embrace my arms. I wrap them protectively around him.

"Not doing this because I am nice. Doing it because, I miss cuddling with you too." He laid down on my chest. I grin, he misses cuddling too?

I kiss his forehead and rub my finger tips on his scalp. He closed his eyes enjoying the touch. He is like a small cat.

I look up to see Edd and Matt dying on the floor. I live in a house of homos. Tord fell asleep on me, minutes later.

I carry him to his room bridal style. "You staying with me." he wrap his legs around my waist snuggling in my chest. I layed him  down the bed then I slept next to him.

·With Edd and Matt·

The two high five each other. Mission Complete.
"Ok say cheese!" Matt whispered yelled. Edd came in saying cheese. Matt smiles at the photo. Adoring, Tom and Tord spooning in the background.