The fun begins

Dedicated to Queentiti because she was the first to vote and comment on this story :) thanks heaps

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "I've hardly known you a week," he said. "You must be pretty keen."

I felt a little stupid then. "Was I coming on too fast?" I asked worriedly.

"No, no." he assured me. He leant toward me, making our lips meet.

I naturally kissed him back, enjoying the warmth of his lips.

I loved Eric so much and just wished it wasn't looked down upon to have a relationship with your teacher.

After a moment, we broke the kiss and just gazed at each other.

"I better go," I heard someone say, making me turn around. Bradley had stood up now, leaving Lydia sitting alone.

"Why?" she persisted like a child.

He gave her a dazzling smile and shrugged. "Work." he said simple.

I noticed Eric give him a warning look and I switched my gaze back to Bradly confused. What was Eric so worried about? Lydia seemed to have read my mind and asked "What do you do for work?"

He didn't say anything for a moment, then he just replied with "A job that pays well."

Lydia sat, looking confused as he walked out of the house, but not before he gave everyone a cute smile.

"What was that about?" I asked Eric quietly.

"Nothing," he vaguely replied.

I decided not to keep asking, and left it for the moment. I knew I would have to find out what he did sooner or later.

After a while, Levi and Lewis decided to leave too, leaving all

My friends sitting there alone. I almost laughed at their pity party and gently shooed them out.

After a moment of complaining, they finally obliged and left. In a way I almost wanted to go with them - they would probably go to the movies or something fun, but then I compared it to Eric and knew nothing could beat that.

I walked back into the lounge where Eric was casually lying down.

"Hey," I said, sitting beside (or more ontop) of him. "Sorry about my friends."

"No problem." he said grinning. "They were entertaining."

I laughed. "Well that's my friends for you."

It was then when I noticed how close we were. My hips were pressing against his stomach and my breasts were crushed against him. He must have noticed my loved-up expression, because he immediately pulled me in for a kiss.

Kissing him back, we started getting wilder and wilder. After a moment of hesitation, Erics hands wandered up to my blouse and started I bottoming it, revealing my bra underneath. Knowing that he couldn't get away with only my top off, I quickly pulled his off his head, showing his tan, muscular abs.

He noticed my wonderstruck gaze and laughed.

"You're too cute."

I silence him by placing my lips on his, once again. We kept kissing and then his hands traveled down to my shorts. He swiftly pulled them off until I was completely in my underwear.

"Nice butt you got there." he said cheekily, lightly slapping it.

I laughed. "Now lets see about yours."

I pulled his jeans off and pinched his butt. "Very nice." I said aprovingly.

After kissing and making out, we finally did it. It was nice, romantic and sweet. It definitely hurt, but Eric soothed me and made me feel really special. Once we got dressed again, we say in the sofa cuddling.

"Thanks." I whispered to him gently, laying my head against his chest.

"For what?" he asked.

I smiled. "For taking my virginity."

A/N: I know this chapter is really short and it wasn't detailed but I'm pretty sucky at writing stuff like that. Also, I know this happens near the beginning of the story but I wanted to write this chapter :) And who can guess what Bradley's job is? It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure...

Vote comment and fan :) <3 u guys