01 Meet BLACKPINK

"Rosé, what's your ideal type of guy?"

All of BLACKPINK girls look at Rosé or also known as Park Chaeyoung (23 years old), sending her a secret signal to be careful with this kind of question in an interview like this.

That main vocalist of BLACKPINK glances at the girls before she puts a small smile on her face, looking calm and well-trained to answer the expected question.

"I like a nice guy with a nice voice."

The other girls are satisfied with her answer for that question. She sticks to that answer for every questions about an ideal type. But she has no idea, why it's always her? Everytime there's an interview, this question is always questioned to her, only her. And it's somehow bothered her because the eunnies and also Lisa don't know why it happened like that as well.

Are there any rumors in public about her and someone, so this type of question is always questioned?

But that's quite funny because Chaeyoung isn't dating someone. And also, she doesn't have any male friends outside YG. So, what is the actual thing happened?

"It's crazy that almost all of the interviews we did is always asked me about the ideal type thing!" Chaeyoung groans to her members as soon as they enter their van after the last interview ended.

Jennie glances at her before she returns back to her mobile phone, "Maybe you did something that caused your fans think you've someone right now."

Chaeyoung pouts slightly, leaning on her seat in the van. "Did I? I always stick to the eunnies and Lisa 24/7 in front of the fans. I never did any solo V Live as well. The only thing I went as a solo is for the collaboration stages or a singing show."

"That's it." Jisoo smirks at her, "Someone from the collaboration or the singing show might be talked about you somewhere in his interview or whatever. He might be really handsome so your fans get excited about it and voila! The ideal type question!" Jisoo explains with a proud smile on her face.

Lisa is rolling her eyes before she turns at Chaeyoung and she gives Chaeyoung her phone, "Chae, look... I was trying to find out why. And I found it. When I type 'BLACKPINK Rosé Ideal Type' there is not only your answer that filtered by the search engine but it's filtered your fans' comments as well and read this." Lisa clicks on a title while both Jennie and Jisoo look at the maknaes with curious eyes.

Chaeyoung watches how the page is slowly loaded and an article about her ideal type is showed there. Chaeyoung starts to read the article but, hm... There's nothing special in the article as she scrolls the page gently.

She arrives at the comments section and she widens her eyes as she reads the top comment for the article. Jennie notices her sudden change of expression, so she starts to tug on Lisa's sleeve while squealing at her to read what's written there.

Lisa rolls her eyes at Jennie before she leans closer to Rosé and read what's written there. "A nice guy with a nice voice? Then it could be BTS Jungkook! Bcoz his ideal type is someone who is at least 168cm, good at cooking, a good wife, has a nice legs and also has a nice voice and Rosé has all of it! What a strange coincidence! I want them to be together."

Lisa finishes the read as Jennie and Jisoo look at Chaeyoung with terrified look. "Wow, so that's the thing... How the hell his ideal type matched you?" Jisoo asks Chaeyoung.

"BTS' fandom is big, Chae. Not everyone in there like you or us. You should be careful." Jennie warns Chaeyoung although she knows the main vocalist from BLACKPINK isn't having anything with the main vocalist from BTS.

Lisa nods her head, brushing her fingers to Chaeyoung's hairs gently, other hand keeps scrolling on the phone. "Girls, listen! The 2nd top comment is worse than before. 'Jungkook recently said, he likes a girl who able to play guitar really well. So, they can release a duet song together. And also, he also said, he wants his girl to love outdoor activities as well, and guess what? Rosé once said that she loves to do outdoor activities the most in BLACKPINK. Believe me guys, they're dating!' Woah..." Lisa glances at Chaeyoung.