07 Missing You

Jungkook cycles at the Han River all alone that night. He really misses her presence to hit his phone up everyday, every night. It has been almost a month from their first and maybe last encounter.

Every night, Jungkook always tries to call her, but she doesn't pick her phone up. He always sends her a morning greeting in the morning and wishes her a nice dream in the night. But she doesn't reply all of it.

Why?

The last news he knew about her is all of BLACKPINK members are in Japan for their upcoming fan-sign event there yesterday.

But here's Jungkook. He comes to the same park, in hope they'll meet again. This is so stupid. Jungkook is stupid.

There's less than half percent for her to be here, just like last time. Jungkook stops his bike when he arrives at the bench from their first encounter, the time when he helped her.

He sits on it, taking out his phone as he types something on it.

🚴ㅡI come back to the same bench after a month. When will you go back from Japan? There's something I want to tell you directly even it'll be the very last time we meet.

Jungkook stares at his message for a moment before he sends it to her. He shoves back his phone into his jogging pants, noticing a couple walk by him in a distance.

If only, he can walk around with someone like that. Not a random someone but her, Park Chaeyoung. Jungkook can admit the fact if he's falling to her now.

But doesn't it too fast to fall in love with someone like that?

He's afraid as well of what he feels about her is just all happened only to fill the loneliness inside his heart. And no matter how hard Jungkook tries to deny it, it scares him so bad.

Jungkook feels a vibration from his pocket. He pulls out his phone and he notices a message from Namjoon. As usual, the leader of BTS is giving him a threat message because Jungkook left the dorm without his permission.

Jungkook chuckles for a moment, saving back his phone inside his pocket. He looks around once more and he feels delighted with the sight of beautiful Seoul's city lights across the river.

The maknae spends his time there, sitting all alone for the next twenty minutes before the cold night's breeze starts to make him shivered. Jungkook stands up from the bench.

He is about to walk to his bicycle but a hand is stretching out in front of him with a cup of warm drink in grasp. Jungkook looks at his side and it feels like a dream to see the main vocalist of BLACKPINK that supposed to be in Japan is standing just beside him.

"Take it." she says to him.

Jungkook looks down at the cup of warm drink again before he looks back at her with a blooming smile, "I don't drink coffee these days."

Chaeyoung lets out a small chuckle at him, "And that's why I bring warm milk for you." she reaches out the cup to him once more. Jungkook bites his lower lip to stop his smile that keeps on widening as he takes the cup from her hand.

"Thank you." he mumbles at her.

Chaeyoung nods her head, taking her seat on the bench before Jungkook joins beside her as well. Chaeyoung puts a small plastic bag on her lap, taking out something from there.

"Do you like something sweet?" she asks him.

Jungkook looks at her after he takes a sip of the warm milk. "Kinda. Why?" he glances over the plastic bag on her lap and something like a lunch box.