03 Me? And You!

(This time it's my FMV! Please watch it? ^^)

Jungkook walks to the couch in the dance practice room. The other members are doing their own activities once the coach announced the break time.

The maknae of BTS grabs his phone, replying some chats from his friend and then he opens Naver. He wants to know what's trending about him when he types his name. But he accidentally presses on a random article, Jungkook groans as the page is loaded to another article that not about him.

Jungkook is about to press the back button but his thumb stops immediately when a photo appeared on his phone. Jungkook lifts one of his eyebrows as he read the title of the article quietly, "BLACKPINK Rosé is looking for a boyfriend?"

He's getting curious because he knows that BLACKPINK girls have a dating ban. Jungkook decides to read the article and it's actually just an article about her ideal type of guy. "Ah, a clickbait." Jungkook chuckles to himself.

But his thumb is still scrolling to the page and then he arrives at the comment section. He widens his eyes as soon as he read the top comment. "Her ideal guy is Jeon Jungkook! Because his ideal girl is her!" That's the top comment of this article.

"Me?" Jungkook mumbles quietly.

He scrolls more to the comment section and he can see his name is mentioned in several comments there. Wait, what happened? Did their little encounter at Inkigayo backstage is revealed or what?

This is quite interesting but freaked him out, the fans want them to be together but they don't even know the truth. Although Jungkook won't deny if he's quite admiring her performance in some award shows. But that doesn't mean he likes her like he's falling in love with her.

He sighs hopelessly with the new fact he knows about him is being an ideal guy for BLACKPINK's main vocalist. Jungkook closes the page and he shoves his phone into his pocket, just the right time when Hoseok approaches him.

"Hey, Jungkookie, I heard you want to cycle again tonight?" Hoseok asks him.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok with an amused smile, "Yeah

Jungkook looks at Hoseok with an amused smile, "Yeah. Do you want to join, hyung?"

"Nah, I'm just asking." Hoseok grins at Jungkook, focusing on his phone at his hand. The maknae can't help but to roll his eyes at the older guy.

"I thought you wanted to join me. Namjoon hyung won't let me go if I go there alone." Jungkook slightly pouts his lips.

"Just get sneaky like you usually do."

Jungkook groans loudly at Hoseok, totally displeased with his hyung's reply to him. "Nice advice. Thanks."

"By the way, do you see Taehyung?" Hoseok asks him after a minute of silence. But the other guy is just shaking his head lazily.

"Haish, where's that Mr. Jack?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't care as he checks his phone for a moment before he decides to change his clothes. He wants to go out now, wanting to stroll lazily along the Han river like he's usually doing at night.