04 All Of This It's Not Coincidence

Listen to the mashup by jyeoms above! The lyric is matched with this story ^^

"All Of This It's Not Coincidende" - Jeon Jungkook, DNA.

"Y-you're BTS Jungkook?!" she gasps.

The guy is cursing under his breath quietly, regretting he doesn't wear any mask to cover his face. He looks back at her, "Now you see me, I'm not a rapist, okay?"

Chaeyoung breaks their first eyes contact immediately, "No, still. Don't come closer." she says with a confused mind.

"Listen, I'll just try to help you stand. I'll take you to sit on that bench and I'll check your scratches and then I'll buy something to heal it up." Jungkook sounds frustrated this time.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "Where's my cap? I just want to go back to dorm."

"With this scratches? Wait, dorm?" Jungkook lifts an eyebrow, leaning closer to the mysterious girl slightly as the girl is hitting her mouth several times gently.

"I meant house. A house, yeah." Chaeyoung covers up quickly.

But Jungkook doesn't lose an interest to heal her, he notices that she's distracted right now. So, without wasting any times, Jungkook slips one hand under her knee and other under her back to lift her up in his arms.

Chaeyoung widens her eyes in shock. "No! Put me down! Put me down!" she hits him several times as he brings her to the bench.

"Can't hear you." Jungkook says.

Frustrated, Chaeyoung pulls down her mask, "Put me down, Jungkook-ssi." and at the same time, Jungkook puts her down to the bench. And they make another eyes contact.

But this time, BTS Jungkook turns into BTS Jungsh00k as he realizes who's the girl in front of him. "Rosé?" he points to her.

Chaeyoung's expression turns into a sour one, crossing her arms in front of her chest after she pulls up her mask, "I told you to leave me."

Jungkook gets silent as he takes a step back from her. He's not really expecting another idol to be here, especially a female one. He turns to see her bicycle and soon he walks away to grab both his bicycle and her bicycle. And also her cap too.

He returns to her, giving her the cap and she wears it immediately, covering the most beautiful eyes Jungkook ever seen directly.

Things turn awkward now.

Jungkook is standing by his bicycle as he says to her, "I'll buy something to sterilize the scratches. Stay here."

And with that, Jungkook is gone from her sight. Chaeyoung is peeking at him from the corner of her eyes before she sighs in a very long, deep breath.

"What should I do now? Call the members or let him?" Chaeyoung bites her lower lip.

She lets out her phone from her pocket, deciding to dial Lisa's number. But few seconds passed, that youngest of BLACKPINK doesn't pick her phone. Chaeyoung is cursing in english but soon she realizes that cursing is bad behavior, so she taps her mouth once.

She dials Jennie's number now. But just like Lisa, the main rapper of BLACKPINK seems not around her phone right now. Where are them? Chaeyoung dials Jisoo's number then, after a long wait the oldest is picking up her phone.

"Nyeong-An!"

Chaeyoung is happy to hear her voice, " Jisoo eunnie, I-"

"It's Kim Jisoo. If you want to tell me something please leave it in the mail box because I'm busy eating right now."