09 I Think, I...

Chaeyoung opens her eyes slowly, feeling the warm of the blanket as she takes a glimpse of everything at once.

She's in a car.

"Are you feeling better?" a voice asks beside her, she turns to see the boy she waited is looking back at her.

"How long I..."

Jungkook lets out a chuckle, giving her a warm cup of milk. "Drink it, first." he says to her.

Chaeyoung accepts the cup as Jungkook's hand reaches for her forehead, taking off the fever gel from there gently. "I think your temperature is normal now." he says as the girl mumbles a thanks.

"Why did you wait for me?" he asks her.

Chaeyoung looks at him, placing down the cup on her lap, "Because you said you wanted to talk." she answers him.

"But I didn't reply for your message. What if I didn't come? You could passed out and none knew about it." Jungkook says out his concern at her, but he sighs in the end, "I didn't deserve your time just like that..." he whispers softly.

Chaeyoung doesn't reply him, looking down at the cup. Jungkook sighs out softly, "How is your leg? The scratches are gone, right?" he changes the topic.

Chaeyoung clears her throat, looking at him for a moment. "It's okay now." she looks away at the scenery in front of her.

A scenery of the Han River.

"Wh-where are we?" she asks him.

Jungkook looks at the scenery in front of him as well, exhaling a deep breath before he says, "This is my favorite place alongside the river."

She nods her head as the boy points out his hand, "There, we can see the sun pops out in minutes."

"Do you mean we can see the sun rise from here?" Chaeyoung gasps slightly, looking at his side profile.

The boy nods his head, "In about one hour, we can see it."

Chaeyoung leans back to the seat, "Wow, this is the first time I see the sun rise in Korea."

Jungkook looks at her, "You want to see it?"

"If you don't mind..." she mumbles out.

"I don't mind." Jungkook says immediately.

There's a brief silent between the two as the sky is still dark. Chaeyoung finishes her drink before she glances at him, "Jungkook, thank you so much."

He looks back at her, "For what?"

"For everything. You are always taking care of me. I mean..." Chaeyoung pauses for a moment, before she continues to say, "Our first meeting, around two months ago, you took care of my scratches. And now, in our second meeting, you take care of my sudden fever as well." her cheeks are getting red because she's embarrassed right now.

"Ah, no. It's fine, Chaeyoung." Jungkook answers back shyly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I can't payback all of it at once..." she adds before she gasps in shock, "Oh! Where's my bicycle? I brought a bicycle!"

Jungkook smiles at her reaction when she remembers about her bicycle, "It's in the trunk."

She looks at him, relaxing again on her seat, "Thanks God, I thought you forgot it... Uh, I meant... Thank you for bringing it as well." she laughs awkwardly but Jungkook finds it really cute.

Chaeyoung notices him staring at her with that killer smile of his, she clears her throat to break the silent as she says, "Hey, don't stare too much..."