06 Big Bro Seokjin

(Can you play the video above? I made it few weeks ago, but it was blocked :/)

It has been another week without the messages or calls from Park Chaeyoung in Jungkook's phone.

That night, in the dorm, when members of BTS are busy watching Netflix, the maknae of BTS is only looking at his phone in his hand. His finger is just centimeters away to tap the call button of her contact. Debating with himself, should he call her now?

He doesn't know about it, but he feels she's matched him the best, especially in his favorite, music. She's musically genius and her taste of music is great, it's all almost the same as him.

But beside that, Jungkook finds her very interesting, the way she can turn shy in a second and the next second she can turn into her 4D side. She will talk very fast if she's interested and it's really cute when she does it. The way she talks will be faster than the rapper line in BTS when they're performing.

Sometimes, she will ask him about some Korean words that she doesn't know. Or maybe, she will speak English to him accidentally. Jungkook loves all of it!

But who is he kidding?

They only met once and the rest? It's all happened through the phone. He doesn't know if it's her real personality because he only judged her from their messages conversation or phone conversation. That's ridiculous.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, before he turns to see Seokjin beside him. He nudges to the oldest member of BTS and Seokjin gives all of his attention to Jungkook.

"I need your help." Jungkook says.

Seokjin glances at the other members before he gives Jungkook a signal to follow him to the kitchen. The two sneak into the kitchen quietly then. Jungkook sits on the dining table as Seokjin grabs some bottles of soju from the refrigerator, giving the younger male one and himself one.

Seokjin sits in front of Jungkook as he drinks the soju, "What's the matter?" he asks him.

Jungkook stares at the bottle before he asks back, "What do you think of love?"

"Why are you asking me?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, I'm just curious since you've a girlfriend and I think you can answer my question."

"Are you seeing someone?" Seokjin lifts an eyebrow at Jungkook.

Jungkook gulps down his saliva nervously, "N-no. Obviously no."

Seokjin chuckles at him, "Obviously yes."

"Hyung, answer for my question first please." Jungkook acts up, trying to cover up his nervousness.

Seokjin gives Jungkook a small smile before he answers, "Love is when all you did was thinking about her. For me that's love."

"Are you serious, hyung?"

"Do you think I'm not?"

Jungkook sighs slowly, "No, hyung. But, your explanation makes me... Uh..." Jungkook tries to search some words to say.

"It makes you think that you're falling in love?" Seokjin glances at him, drinking his soju again.

Jungkook looks down at his bottle of soju again in silent before Seokjin pushes the bottle nearer to Jungkook using his fingers as he asks him, "May I know who?"

Jungkook glances up at Seokjin, looking shocked and nervous as hell because this is his first time to talk something like this to other member.

"I think you know her." Jungkook shrugs his shoulder timidly.

"So, she is an idol?" Seokjin asks again.

Jungkook's eyes wander around wildly to calm himself down. "Y-yeah..."

Seokjin nods his head, "Don't worry, I won't ask for her name. It's still your privacy. But I really hope you'll be really careful about it. Remember, you're an idol and that girl is also an idol. Love between idols is a sensitive thing for fans. Not everyone will be happy at the thought of you date someone. It's quite scary sometimes but it's already became our risk."

Seokjin lets out a small sigh, "Actually, at those hard times, I wished that I wanted to change as a normal person with a normal life. But of course, it's impossible."

Jungkook looks at Seokjin in guilty, "How is your girlfriend?"

"She's still afraid if the public know about us. I always feel sorry for her. I love her but I can't really protect her." Seokjin's smile fades away.

Jungkook thinks about what he said, if one day, he's really dating someone, can he protect her?

Will she feel secure around him?

Jungkook grabs the bottle slowly, raising it at Seokjin before he says, "Thanks, hyung. I'll think twice about it since my priority is music."

Seokjin chuckles at him, "You never know. Love is dangerous."

And the two males drink their soju together and go back to the living room, joining back to watch Netflix and they act as if nothing happened.

To be continued...

Short update! But I hope you like it! Vote, please? ^^