13 Just Show It, Okay?

note : a perfect song for a perfect couple : RoseKook FTW ^^

The car stops in front of a house. The driver ㅡ Jeon Jungkook is looking at the house outside the car and then he takes a look to his sleeping girlfriend with an apologetic look in his eyes.

Jungkook lets out a small sigh as he stares at the sleeping Park Chaeyoung beside him. He reaches her hair, sweeping off her hair from her face gently.

Ding!

Jungkook stares to his phone this time, noticing the BTS group chat is full with the chats from Jungkook's hyungs. Jungkook chuckles slightly once he opened the group chat. And it's a total mess.

Seokjin and the Six Babies (7)

YoongiㅡThe mc was hilarious!

NamjoonㅡIt was awkward but funny! 😝

HoseokㅡBut the female one! She's cute. Omg, I can't believe she's a fan.

JiminㅡJust say the name, hyung 😏

HoseokㅡShut up, Jimin 😣

TaehyungㅡHobi hyung is shyshyshy 😂

SeokjinㅡHoseok x Momo 👌

TaehyungㅡOMG HAHA

NamjoonㅡThe tea is spilled! Hoseok is blushing hard! 😌

TaehyungㅡSpeaking of mc, the last award show was dope! Rosé ssi was the one of the mc!

JiminㅡStop fanboying!

YoongiㅡTae likes her too much as well.

NamjoonㅡBlackpink girls can't date yet!

TaehyungㅡAnd she was mc-ing with Vernon-ssi 😥 I'm jealous.

SeokjinㅡThey're close right?

TaehyungㅡHaha, not at all! 👅 I still have my chance 🎉

JiminㅡYou said they're dating before!

TaehyungㅡI was wrong hyung ✌😂

Jungkook widens his eyes for a moment, so, it was all wrong? Chaeyoung has been saying the truth? Why did Jungkook trust Taehyung more than her? He was jealous for nothing? Jungkook feels so stupid right now. He types something quickly at his phone after that.

JungkookㅡTaehyung hyung, you've no chance. Chae's mine.

SeokjinㅡHoly shit!

TaehyungㅡWHAT THE F?! 😬

Jungkook shoves his phone into his pocket quickly. He turns to see Chaeyoung, "I'm sorry for being so stupid." he whispers softly at her.

And he taps her shoulders gently to wake her up. The girl moves slightly because of the touch from her boyfriend.

"Chaeng, ireona..."

Chaeyoung opens her eyes slowly, waking up from her deep sleep, only to find Jungkook is staring at her with a small smile on his face.

"Where are we?" she asks him, her voice is a little bit hoarse but it sounds sexy.

Jungkook smiles at her, caressing her cheek while looking at her tenderly. "This. It's my house." he answers her.

Chaeyoung widens her eyes as a response, she's completely waking up at the shocking news. "Your house? You meant... Busan? We're in Busan?"