02 A Brief of BTS

(Watch the FMV! It's good!)

A tall figure enter the quiet dorm with careful steps. The figure looks around the living room sneakily before it heads to the kitchen.

A cold drink is served for that figure and suddenly the light of the kitchen is turning on and another tall figure is leaning against the doorstep of the kitchen.

"Mind to explain where were you?"

The tall figure jumps in shock, "Oh, hyung. You're shocked me!" a manly yet soft voice snaps quietly.

"Jungkook, you were cycling alone again." the other man says to him in stern voice.

Jeon Jungkook, the main vocalist of BTS, is placing down the glass before he mutters a sorry to his hyung. "Namjoon hyung, I'm really sorry. I want to work out but none want to come with me."

Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, is pressing his lips into thin line. He can understand if the maknae of BTS wants to work out together with the members at night. But he also understand if the others are tired now.

"Next time, don't go if you're alone." he warns Jungkook before he leaves the kitchen with lazy steps.

Jungkook sighs slowly, removing his jacket as he walks to his shared room. He shares the room with the 2nd youngest of BTS, Kim Taehyung. And there, the 2nd youngest is busy watching an anime.

"Hyung." Jungkook calls Taehyung.

Taehyung pauses the video as he grins at Jungkook, "Nammie hyung scolded you again?"

"Yeah. It because you didn't join me!" Jungkook throws himself on the bed. Taehyung laughs at the youngest member of BTS as he closes the video and shuts down the laptop as well.

"I want to watch the anime." Taehyung snickers quietly but Jungkook can hear it clearly.

"And you know what happened there?" Jungkook asks him, remembering about something.

"What?" Taehyung asks him.

"I almost hit another bicycle rider! I didn't expect she will change her lane like that." Jungkook face palms his face while groaning.

"She? Yah! Be careful, Kookie! She might be recognized you!" Taehyung says to him as he sits on the king sized bed.

"I kept a distance."

Taehyung nods his head, "But lucky you, is she pretty?" Taehyung is getting curious now.

But Jungkook shakes his head, "I don't know, I couldn't see her face. A mask covered her face."

"Boo..." Taehyung mocks Jungkook.

Jungkook grins slightly at Taehyung, "But her black hair is really long and beautiful. It seems like she treats her hair well."

"But still, you don't know her face, that's still a lose." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

Jungkook rolls his eyes as well, "Yeah, yeah. I don't care now. She was quite rude as well."

"Rude?"

"When I asked her if she's okay, she just nodded her head. I mean, she didn't even answer me. That's rude!" Jungkook crosses his arms on his chest.

"What if she's a mute?" Taehyung lifts a brow and suddenly Jungkook feels bad for talking like that.

"Ah, I didn't think of that..."

Taehyung nods his head, "Be careful of what you said. Now, go change your clothes! And don't disturb me because I want to sleep." Taehyung kicks out Jungkook from the bed as the younger male groans in pain as his rear makes a cold contact with the floor.