05 Te(xt)chnology

Jungkook goes out from the bathroom in his comfortable pajamas, a basketball short with a plain white shirt. He jumps to his bed, cuddling to the softness of the mattress before he remembers about her.

He reaches his phone immediately, checking the time on his phone. 2:07 AM, should he text her? Jungkook bites his lower lip before his fingers type his message.

01075xx Hey, it's me.

Jungkook feels nervous as he stares at his phone screen, she must be sleeping right now. She's tired after all. Jungkook is about to put back his phone but his screen lit up and a message comes in.

🍝 ㅡ Oh, hey. Is this Jungkook?

01075xxYeah, I'm Jungkook.

🍝 ㅡ Okay.

(01075xx changed as 🚴)

🚴ㅡ How is your scratch?

🍝ㅡ It hurts more 😢

🚴ㅡ What did your members say?

🍝ㅡ As expected, they scolded me.

🚴ㅡ That's, my hyungs scolded me as well 😣

🍝ㅡ Why?

🚴ㅡ Bcoz I went out alone.

🍝ㅡ Oh. That's the same condition.

🚴ㅡ They scolded you for that too?

🍝ㅡ Basically 😥

Jungkook glances at the time on his phone, it's getting late, should he stop now? She needs to rest and he needs to rest as well.

🚴ㅡ Hey, let's sleep.

Shit. He sounds strange.

🍝ㅡ ???

🚴ㅡ I mean, let's stop texting each other for now. And get a blink of sleep.

🍝ㅡ Ah, okay. I'll go first then. Night 😌

🚴ㅡ Night 😘

Chaeyoung widens her eyes as she stares at her phone, is that a kiss emoticon? Why he sent that? She bites her lower lip nervously, thinking of possible answers to clear up the kiss emoticon. Maybe, he just clicked it out randomly.

Chaeyoung puts away her phone before she hides herself under the blanket and she needs to clear her mind first before she sleeps. At least, to keep her mind positive about her encounter with the maknae of BTS today.

In another side of Seoul city, Jungkook keeps a small smile on his face. He just knows about her and also the ideal-type thing today. But why he feels like he knew her for a long time?

Jungkook hugs his pillow while replaying the whole scene earlier. Chaeyoung is quite interesting, what he imagined about her before is exactly her personality that shown today. He won't deny that he's satisfied about their encounter today.

Park Chaeyoung, just who are you?

@blackpinkofficial