11 Deadlock

Jungkook glances at his watch, standing beside the stage awkwardly as he sees Blackpink girls on the stage, doing a rehearsal for their stage.

Taehyung is just beside him, dancing slightly to the song as he keeps a small smile on his lips. Jungkook nudges him with a quick glance around.

"I hope anyone won't notice your little smile there." Jungkook whispers to Taehyung in hurry.

Taehyung laughs before he answers, "Rosé-ssi is really attractive even without make up. And look at her outfit! That's swag!"

Blood rushes to Jungkook's cheeks, "Don't stare at her, hyung!" he snaps to him slightly before he acts like it's nothing.

"Why? I have eyes tho. Although I won't get a chance to get closer to her." Taehyung sighs hopelessly.

"W-why?" Jungkook asks back.

Taehyung leans closer to him, "I heard she has a boyfriend." Jungkook gulps down in fear. Did the news spread among the idols?

"And, w-who is it?" Jungkook dares himself.

Taehyung lifts an eyebrow, "I don't know but rumor says it's Vernon from Seventeen."

"What a nonsense! He isn't her boyfriend!" Jungkook blurts out abruptly.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Taehyung asks Jungkook in confusion.

Jungkook warns himself mentally before he tries to act, "I think they don't even know each other."

"Hey, you don't know it. We don't even know them in real life. It's just a rumor." Taehyung says with a roll of his eyes.

"That's a stupid rumor." Jungkook comments out with a small sigh.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook as he shakes his head, "You're very offensive about them, and that makes me think..."

Jungkook gulps down his saliva again as Taehyung continues, "Do you know anything about them, especially about her?"

And Jungkook freezes on his spot.

To be continued...

Short update! And hey, please check out my upcoming story!

It's on my home! Here's the trailer :