08 Idiot

(Watch the video in the header! RoseKook's imagine! It sounds so real, as long as you don't know/understand korean ^^ )

Chaeyoung wipes her sweats as she looks at her reflection in the big mirror in the dance practice room of BLACKPINK.

Finally, after a long promotion of AIIYL era and a successful debut in Japan, the girls get the chance to take a short break as they're preparing for the Square 3 as well.

Although they're not sure about the time of practicing the new choreography, but they're finished the sound recording for the mini album. Just like the other squares before, this mini album contains two songs as well. Both songs are good and catchy, it shows their 'black' side than their 'pink' side.

Chaeyoung sits on the floor, still staring at her reflection in the mirror. She just finished her weekly dance practice with other members. Chaeyoung is really tired but just then she remembers about something.

A promise.

Chaeyoung bites her lower lip in guilty, it has been two weeks since her arrival in Seoul from Tokyo. And for the past two weeks, she didn't do her promise. She didn't meet Jungkook.

She was so exhausted and she forgot about it. And now, when she remembers she doesn't know how to do it because she stops the contact between them as well.

Jungkook is still sending her a message every night, but she always ignores it. She is still afraid at the idea of them getting close, although they're just friend.

Chaeyoung is paranoid.

"Chaeng!" Lisa calls her, sitting next beside her and the maknae of BLACKPINK shows her phone to the main vocalist. "Bambam is inviting us to come and gather with his family for the Chuseok holiday."

"Us?" Chaeyoung lifts one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah, me and you. He knows that your parents can't come for the Chuseok holiday because they have a work in Australia, and Australia has no Chuseok holiday." Lisa scrolls her phone.

Chaeyoung gets silent for a moment, before she opens her mouth to say, "I think I will come to Jisoo's eunnie fam."

"Oh, really? Well then. It's okay. I'll tell Bambam." Lisa smiles at her.

"Say my apology to him." Chaeyoung adds.

"Okay." Lisa is busy replying Bambam's message. She will giggle whenever Bambam sent something funny, and she will show it to Chaeyoung as well.

Chaeyoung is examining the relationship of her Thailand best friend and the other Thailand friend. They look so comfortable to each other, making the main vocalist of BLACKPINK wonders, isn't Lisa afraid she will fall in love to Bambam someday?

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung calls her.

"Yeah?" Lisa looks at Chaeyoung.

"What if you and Bambam love each other?" she asks it and the maknae of BLACKPINK just smiles at her for seconds.

"You know, Chae, Bambam is my childhood's friend until now, we know each other too well. So, Bambam and I made an agreement, if someday I decide to love him as a lover, I will let him know about it and vice versa. Why? Because we want to keep our hearts and our friendship as well. In case, one of us has a girlfriend/boyfriend but we can't help fall in love to each other. If in the end, we decide to love each other, we will keep our relationship low and we will to talk it out with the sajangnims. Although I knew, they won't be happy." Lisa answers her.

Chaeyoung nods her head, "But aren't you scared of his fans?"

Lisa is the one who gets silent this time. She shakes her head in the end, "No. Because I believe he will protect me. Although if I hurt because of his fans, it's not his fault at all. It's our risk to become an idol."