14 Ready

[Line]

🚴ㅡHow's Thailand?

🍝ㅡGreat! I came to Lisa's house.

🚴ㅡOnly like that? 😲 Chae that's boring.

🍝ㅡWatch the BeulPing's house show later! I promise it won't turn out boring, cause me and Lisa were doing a battle dance in her house 😣

🚴ㅡIt'all be funnier if you're doing it with a bald wig 😸

🍝ㅡWell, we did.

Jungkook laughs for a moment as he reads the message from Chaeyoung. Namjoon is looking at him immediately, including Taehyung and Hoseok who are gathering at the living room.

"What's wrong with this kid?"

🚴ㅡHahaha, really?

🍝ㅡJust watch the show.

🚴ㅡNah. I will watch it on YouTube.

🍝ㅡJungkook, please, watch it on the television so our show will get a high rating.

🚴ㅡIt will be a big hit although I don't watch it on tv, Chaeng 😝 Believe me.

🍝ㅡHmph, I hate you 😣

🚴ㅡI want you.

🍝ㅡHuh?

🚴ㅡCause you look so sweet.

🍝ㅡI know I'm a sweet girl.

🚴ㅡI want to take off the thing that covered you.

🍝ㅡJungkook? 😟

🚴ㅡOnce it falls off your body, I'll bring you closer to me slowly.

🍝ㅡStop.

🚴ㅡI'll put my tongue on you and lick every part of you.

🍝ㅡFuck, are you doing a dirty talk to me?

🚴ㅡYou're sweet, really sweet.

🍝ㅡOkay, I'll leave you here.

🚴ㅡThat's the way I eat a lollipop.

Jungkook laughs again as he imagines Chaeyoung's reaction to his cheap prank texts. Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung turn to look at him again in confusion.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hoseok lifts an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Jungkook turns to see the hyungs.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asks him.

Jungkook shoves his phone into his pocket, before he answers to Namjoon's question, "I am texting with Chaeyoung."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung gasps immediately.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung as the older guy moves closer to Jungkook. "YOU'RE REALLY DATING HER?!" Taehyung can't keep his voice down.

Namjoon just sighs hopelessly, looking back at the television because he knew about Jungkook's relationship with the main vocalist of Blackpink already.

Jungkook told the relationship to Namjoon when he came back from his parents' house three days ago.

Namjoon was expecting it.

Because lately, Jungkook is always focusing to his phone, texting someone. That was the same thing Seokjin did before and that's why Namjoon could make Seokjin admitted that he's dating someone.

Jungkook can't help a big grin to appear on his handsome face as he nods at Taehyung, "Yeah, hyung. Why so surprised?"

"Damn you, Jungkook!" Taehyung is sighing in a hopeless state as he pouts his lips.