Time to go to SCHOOL!

I was in the Throne Room waiting for Red and Purple to get downstairs. I'm kind of sick of just calling them Red and Purple.

"Good morning Yamana" said Purple coming downstairs "Ohayo" I said. I was kind of embarrassed to ask Purple her name but she was going to.

"Uh Pur- I mean what's your name?" I asked embarrassed "Hehe" Purple said scratching her head "my name is Haruko and my brother's name is Chiaki."

"Haruko and Chiaki" I whispered "Good Morning Hime" Chiaki said "Chiaki she said her name is Yamana" Haruko argued "Yeah Onee-chan but it's just a cute nickname" he said.

I just watched those two argue about me just like the first time we met. "Yamana get dressed" Haruko commanded "But I am" I said "No I mean these clothes" she said in a serious voice.

They looked like school clothes...WAIT WHAT AM I GOING TO SCHOOL!?!? B-but I don't want to but I guess I have to.

"Okay I'll go" I said walking upstairs "I'll come to" Chiaki said "Nope" Haruko said pulling his back collar.

(They're out of the castle)

I was looking at the ground (obviously) since I had to go to school. In the real world I was popular but soon all my friends started to leave.

"What's wrong Hime?" Chiaki asked me "N-nothing" I lied "Ya know if there's anything wrong we can help you with it" Haruko said.

"Onee-chan is right" Chiaki supported "Arigatou" I said.

When we reached the school Haruko opened the school door and I saw a bunch of people but when they heard the door open they looked at me.

As we were walking they were still looking at me and I thought 'Damn it why is everyone looking at me' "Hello Princess" a deep voice said. 

I looked up to see a handsome tall guy with black hair and glasses smiling at me "I'm the principal. Have a great stay at the school" and he walked away.

"Wait I'm going to be here forever?" I asked "Actually 'til you graduate" Chiaki clarrified. "Thanks" I said sarcastically. 

"Well time to start the school year" Haruko said cheerfully. 'How do you guys like school' I thought looking at their happy faces.

------

Hehe~This is going to get funny from now on XD Also read my other story Rainbow Pretty Cure