Heartbroken

When we reached the castle I wnet upstairs put on a robe then came back downstairs and I sat down on the throne.

 "Michiru what happened back there?" I asked with a death like voice. "I-I th-think I know what h-happened" Michiru stuttered.

I calmed down and asked "Okay what happened?"

 "There was once a man who lived in that building years ago and soon someone killed him just to get the place. When he bought his family there they started experiencing starnge things , voices when everyone was asleep, and -" Michiru stopped talking.

"But why didn't they move out?" Haruko interrupted. Michiru growled and yelled "DON'T INTERRUPT PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE SPEAKING."

Both of them got up from their chairs and started arguing.

"Oh I'm sorry" Haruko said rolling her eyes "Shut up!" Michiru yelled "Make me!" Haruko yelled back.

They kept on arguing until I got annoyed and yelled "DAMARE! HARUKO LET MICHIRU TELL HER STORY AND MICHIRU DON'T YELL AT HER."

Michiru and Haruko sat back down and Michiru started telling the story again:

"And creepy other things. Finally, when they were all sleeping they were killed and when that happened no one was brave enough to live there except me" Michiru said proudly.

"But that doesn't explain why the building was set on fire" I said "Well probably since he was trying to kill me. That fire was probably made for me" Michiru said.

Haruko clenched her and yelled "So Chiaki dying was your fault!" They started arguing and yelling at each other.

I couldn't take it anymore and yelled "Stop It! It was my fault" Haruko turned to me "W-what?" she asked.

"If I hadn't run out of the castle this would have never happened" I held my hand to my chest.

Haruko and Michiru stopped fighting and looked at me. "Pr-princess" Haruko stuttered.