Chiaki and Haruko's Past

I was sitting on the chair downstairs still my face flustered with red from the "kiss" with Chiaki.

It was hardly a kiss since he was asleep. "Yamana" Haruko said seriously she sounded like she was going to kill me.

Well I did kiss her brother in his sleep. Why did I do that? "Gomenausi Yamana" Haruko said bowing.

"Wait why are you apologizing? I kissed Chiaki" I said "Well I'm sorry I didn't tell you about these troublemakers" Haruko said eyeing the angels.

"I wouldn't judge you for wanting to find out about us and what you would be" Haruko said. "Do you wanna talk about me or my brother?" Haruko asked.

"You" I said "Okay we'll talk about Chiaki" she said closing her eyes. I fell and sweatdropped.

(3rd Person but Haruko is telling this to Yamana)

When Haruko and Chiaki were younger they didn't have parents and no one knew what they were. They kept going from foster to foster home until the king and queen adopted them. They were so happy but felt like outsiders in the castle. When Chiaki was 3 and Haruko was 7 Yamana's parents (king and queen) had her. Anyway when Yamana was 7 and Chiaki 10 they were playing at the playground some kids came over and started bullying him and Yamana. "Hey stop that!" Chiaki said "I don't care now leave!" The kid said "We won't leave" Chiaki argued "I said I don't care" another kid said while approaching Yamana. When he reached her he pushed  on the floor. Chiaki was watching angrily and snapped "You guys better get out of here if you don't want to get hurt!" Chiaki yelled. "Or what?" The kid asked. Chiaki couldn't control himself and punched the kid in the face. 

"Lets get outta here" the kid said and his friends ran away. When sunset they were walking back to the castle Chiaki said "I-I'm sorry Yamana" she could here the sadness in his voice. "Last week your parents found out that I'm a dragon vampire the last of my kind" he started  crying "Don't cry" Yamana said kissing his cheek "I'll be with you" and she took his hand and walked home together.

"I've been with Chiaki since childhood?" I asked "You've been with me too" Haruko said with a weak smile I smiled back.

(Haruko's turn)

On the first day of middle school Haruko and Yamana went to the same school.-

"Wait a minute what's a dragon vampire?" I asked. Haruko changed the subject and said "Do you know Chiaki's hair was supposed to be brown?" She looked the other said and didn't face me. "Really!" I said surprised "what was my hair color suppose to be" I was completely into it. "You were supposed to have blonde hair" she said. "Wai- back to the story!" I yelled "Okke" she said bluntly.

When their first class started they were separated because of their age. Haruko was excelling in all the classes and Yamana wasn't doing very well in her classes. When it was lunchtime all the girls sat by Yamana and Haruko was sitting by herself so Yamana left the girls and went to sit by Haruko. "W-what are you doing?" Haruko stuttered "Sitting by you" Yamana said with a smile. 

The girls went over to were Yamana was sitting and asked "Why are you sitting  next to her?" They were pointing at Haruko. "You can't talk about Haru-chan like that" she said "But your a princess and no one knows what she is" the girl said pointing at Haruko "I know what she is she's my best friend!" Yamana yelled.

(Time skip)

"Th-thank you for what you said back there" Haruko said blushing "Haru-chan you are my best friend now let's go back to the castle" Yamana said smiling. They went to the castle and watched the sunset on the porch.

"Huh? I called you Haru-chan in the past?" I asked "Unn" she said and nodded but looked very serious.

 I looked down and asked "C-can I still call you Haru-chan?" I asked her face lit up and looked very happy "Sure you can" she said blushing.

Haru-chan looked at the fairies and yelled "Don't you dare make Yamana do what you made her do tonight!" 

"O-okay" they said scared hugging each other. Chiaki came downstairs and asked "Yamana why did you kiss me while I was sleeping?"

"Huh? Eehhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!" Yamana yelled.

---------------------

Please vote, follow, and share. Σ(□_□)  Woah how did Chiaki find out about the kiss find what happens in the next chapter.