Fight! Fight! Fight!

Yamana's POV

I was falling I was sure I was going to die. What would happen if I died? Just like Chiaki. We were up pretty high so it took some time.

Onee-chan and Nii-chan they would be the ones who will be the most hurt. I can't die. "Say the first thing that pops into your head," a voice said.

I didn't question a thing and closed my eyes then yelled "Transform! Jewel Rock Armor!" 

I made a smooth sapphire slide and started sliding but it was really small and I started falling again.

"I got you!" Kuroki said as he slid on the floor and caught me. "Arigat-" I stopped noticing his face was on my breast. "G-get OFF ME!" I yelled blushing.

"Sorry," he said smiling. I glared at him then yelled "Shining diamonds!" And shards of diamonds came at him but he dodged.

"Transform! Flashing lightning bolt armor!" I yelled and I was covered with a partly revealing armor that had a lot of spikes. My hair was spiky too. My armor was yellow, white, and black.

"Woah," Kuroki said in awe nosebleeding "Hey! Why is your nosebleeding!?" I yelled. He wiped his nose and then he attacked me.

"Bloody! Claw!" He yelled trying to attack I dodged but it cut my neck. He gasped and asked, "Are you okay?" I held my neck and everything looked blurry.

"Y-Yamana" Kuroki said "Yamana!" He yelled but his screams got muffled. I dropped to my knees and fell. "YAMANA!" He yelled.

(Later)

I woke up and slowly tried to open my eyes. Huh, what's this? It feels warm? I looked to see me on Kuroki's back.

"Let me go" I demanded "If I did you would die," he said bluntly. "Fine" I said then I tried to push him and hoped he would drop me.

"Stop that!" He yelled "No!" I said like a five-year-old. "Oh yeah! I remember what I was going to tell you" he said. "What?" I asked.

"When we get to the castle we're getting married" he said with a smile. "Eh? EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!!?"

"In two years actually" he clarified "You idiot! When did you agree to that?!" I asked. "I didn't if we would go to war" he said.

"What do you mean we?" I asked "The vampire, dragons, and humans always need their kind to marry so they don't go to war" he said.

"What happens if they do go to war?" I asked "Let's just say it wasn't pretty" he said.

"But why you and me?" I asked "Um...Half-dragon, half vampire and human" he said thinking I would get it. 

I think it's great that we'll be able to prevent war but why do I have to marry this pervert.

////

Four more days 'til break time!