Halloween Edition

"School we will have a Halloween Party tomorrow. Don't forget to where your costumes" the vice principal said. "Thank you school" and she left. 

The whole school looked at each other and almost laughed but the vice principal came back and said "Also they'll be a haunted house that you'll have to go to."

"Eeehhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?" The whole schooled yelled. I looked around and everyone looked so scared including Haruko and Chiaki.

"W-what's wrong" I asked them. A boy behind me said "This school's haunted houses are scary as hell" "What you guys are scared of haunted houses?" I asked.

 "That's what we thought but we were terrified for days" a girl next to him said. Good thing one of my favorite games to play were horror games.

"Anyway what are you dressing up for Halloween Hime" Chiaki said with a nosebleed. "Peverted Baka" Haruko said before knocking him out with her elbow. "Eek!" I shrieked.

"Gomen" Haruko said gently. Wow she can go to killer to sweet and nice in one minute I thought. Hehe I feel like I shouldn't dress up as a black cat anymore. (Generic I know. Gomen~)

(HAUNTED HOUSE TIME)

Haruko was dressed as a knight, Chiaki was dressed as the devil, and I was dressed as a black cat.

"Hime you look beautiful" Chiaki said drooling and Haruko gave him the death glare and he stopped. 

"Konichiwa Yamana-chan" said a voice behind me. When I turned around I saw a girl in a unicorn outfit.

"Bye bye" Haruko and Chiaki said turning around "N-nani where are you going?" I asked them "Not here" they said and walked off.

"Traitors" I mumbled. "I wonder why they left" the girl said "Anyway" I said turning around "what's your name?" "I'm Ako" she said cutely.

"YAY I MADE FRIENDS WITH THE PRINCESS!!!!!" Ako yelled.

"Huh?" one person said "Princess?" another person said "I wanna become friends with the princess" a group of people said.

"PRINCESS!!" The students yelled as they ran for me. "HARUKO, CHIAKI HELP ME!!" I yelled.

'I take back what I said when they discovered me I remembered I hate being popular' I thought running away from the crazy mob.

"Huh?" Haruko said "Hime?" Chiaki said. As I was running they both followed me.

"W-what's happening?" Haruko asked "Everyone found out that I'm the princess" I told her.

Everyone started running faster.

Oh crap.

(After they lost the mob)

"I can't believe we lost them" I said sitting on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Me too" Chiaki agreed laying on the floor. "Huh?" he asked as he was accidentally looking up my skirt.

I looked at him and blushed then yelled "Anata wa HENTAI!" and slapped him. "Itai" he whined "Gomen" he said.

"Hmph" I huffed looking away from him and crossing my arms. 

"Boo!" A strange monster yelled from the walls. "Aahhhhh!!" Chiaki and I shrieked and we ran away.

(They/she get away)

"That was a close one right, Chiaki?" I asked him. I looked around but he wasn't there "Chikai?" I asked.

But I heard nothing but "Waaaaaaah!" I heard crying. And I saw a young girl crying. I went to her and said "Don't cry" and she stopped crying until "BOO!" the monster cam out.

She started crying again until I kicked the head off it and with eyes of death in them I said: "Don't you dare make her cry." Wow I'm so bada-.

She pulled my dress and said "Thank you" I looked at her and smiled and bent down and patted her head.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked "I lost my mom and dad" she ssaid wiping away tears Eh? Nani how'd she lose her parents in the school I thought.

"Don't worry we'll find your parents" I said smiling and patting her head. 

"But first we need to find my friends" I said "they'll help us find you parents quicker."

"Also what's your name?" I asked her "I'm Yui" she said.

I smiled at her and extanded my hand and she grabbed it "Arigatou Onee-chan" she said with a smile. 

"Lets go" I said as we started to walk. 

(When they find Chiaki and Haruko)

"Chiaki *sighs* Haruko *sighs* I found you" I said trying to catch my breath. "H-Hime who's that behind you?" Chiaki asked.

"Huh?" I looked at Yui "Oh that's Yui" I said. "Get away from her" Haruko commanded "Wha-Why" I asked.

"Cause I'm the spirit that haunts the school every 50 years on Halloween" Yui said in an intensely scary voice.

"Dakedo" she said returning to her normal cute voice "nobody has ever showed me kindness and told me they would help me" she started to cry.

"Arigatou Onee-chan" Yui said as she was disappearing "Arigatou" and she was gone. 

I turned around to see Haruko and Chiaki with a surprised/scared face "Gomen~ne Minna" I said boring "I-it's alright now let's go home" Haruko said.

//////

When we got home I went upstairs and to my bedroom and went to sleep. Today was pretty cool and no school tomorrow YATTA! I thought.

__________

Minna Arigatou for all the reads. Please follow, vote, share and check out my other story. JAA NÉE!