Time Skip/Wedding

TWO YEARS LATER!!!

Time Skip

//////////

Yamana's POV

It was a sunny day and I was walking around the Vampire Castle's garden. People think they're rude, savage animals but they're very nice.

I sat on the fountain and closed my eyes. Two years later after everything that happened it was... AMAZING.

I was about to go to sleep but before I knew it was in the air. "H-huh?" I opened my eyes to see Chiaki carrying me while he was basically flying through the air.

"P-put me down!" I yelled trying to get out of his arms "Come on your already an adult and can't take this" he said with a slight smirk.

"It doesn't matter how old I am I'll always be afraid of heights! Isn't there anything you're afraid of!!" I yelled.

He thought for a second then said "Losing you as my soon to be wife." I couldn't help but blush.

"Awwww you're red" he smiled. "N-no I'm not" I stuttered "Anyway where are we going?" I asked.

"My bedroom" he said. Not again.

(Note from Me: If you thought this chapter was going to have no mature-ish scenes I am sorry to disappoint you but they are 18 years old- I mean almost married :p)

Haruko was walking around probably trying to find Chiaki. "HARUKO!!" I yelled. "Huh?" She looked up.

"WHAT!?! This again!?" She yelled. She ran probably to get everyone else again. 

"Awww man you ruined the fun. It could've been fun" he whined. "Guess I might as well do it now" he said.

"Now?" He kissed me very passionately and I could feel him exploring my mouth.

He pulled apart slowly to see me overheated "How is she not used to this by now?" He asked.

"Guess I should cool her off" he said then put me down on top off something then left. 

I opened my eyes and I was on a roof "That bastard" I growled. Soon a bunch of cold water was poured on me.

"Aahhhhh!!" I yelled. He laughed a little I will kill him. "What'd you do that for!!" I yelled "You were overheated again" he said scratching the back of his head.

"But n-now you can s-see my underwear" I stuttered pulling my dress. "Oh sorry I'll dry you when we get to my room" he said.

He picked me up and jumped onto the roof of his room. We were trying to open the window but it was locked.

We saw Yukawa in the room "Hey buddy open the door!!" Chiaki yelled. He just ignored him.

"Yukawa open the window my clothes are wet!" I yelled. He turned around and opened the window.

Once we were in the room Chiaki gave me a towel. "Dry yourself" "Wait here!?" I yelled "Yeah" he said looking at me.

"Th-then turn around" I stuttered "I don't see the problem" he said. "I've seen your bra and panties many times" he said.

"It doesn't count if it's by accident!!" I said "Okay, okay" he said then turned around.

I took off my dress and then dried myself. He tried to look but I threw a jar at him. "Ouch" he whined.

I went to his closet to get another dress "Chiaki were are my dresses?" I asked "Next to my clothes" he said.

I found another dress and put it on me. I walked over to his bed and laid there "Okay I'm ready" I said.