Why Is Everyone DRUNK?!?!?

Continuing from the chapter everyone is drunk except Makoto. Gomen

//////

Yamana's POV

All the girls were dancing and the boys were drinking together. Then Kuroki walked over to me "You-you monster" he said "Eh?" I asked drunkenly. "You and your huge boobies" he said and pinned me to the floor. 

His hands on my wrists and his head on my boobs. "Zzzzzzzzzz" he was sleeping! When he woke up he took my arm and led me to the bathroom.

When we got to the bathroom he started unzipping his pants. "Huh?" I snapped out of it. He stopped and looked at me then kissed me.

He kept on kissing me so hard and came closer to my mouth. I closedmy eyes shut then Makoto opened the door.

"What the hell are you doing to Yamana" he yelled. Kuroki looked at him then continued kissing me.

Makoto came closer and lifted him up with his powers. "Gomen Yamana" he said bowing "It's alright" I said smiling.

He smiled back and then said "Everyone's calmed down so we should go back before something happens" he said.

I nodded and he let Kuroki down then elbowed him. He put him on his shoulder then walked out.

When we got to the main room everyone was knocked out. I looked at Makoto and he nodded.

We waited for them to wake up and when they did we left.

//////

Sorry this was such a short chapter longer chapters coming up!