Why is This Happening

The monster spit out fire at me but something protected me. When I looked closer it was a shield of petals.

What? Huh? I thought. The monster vanished and we were left alone. With Onee-chan sleeping.

"Hime are you okay?" Kuroki asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said he smirked at me and he put his thumb on my chin and his face was really close to mine.

I blushed a lot and soon his face was so close he kissed me. It was probably for about 10 seconds but to me it seemed long.

When it was over I didn't hesitate to slap him as hard as I could "That was uncalled for!" I yelled.

He bowed down and apologized "Gomen Hime" I sighed but he wasn't finished "I'm also sorry that I-" I kicked him before he finished.

"Sorry I kissed you you're just really pretty" he said I blushed and took Onee-chan and tried to wake her up. "Onee-chan WAKE-UP!" 

"She's not going to wake up unless someone takes the arrow for her" Kuroki said getting up from the floor.

So someone has to take the arrow and hurt themselves I thought. I started crying and I don't know what to do.

I might have just known her a day but I love her. My sister that I never knew I had. I felt something warm around me.

It was Kuroki hugging me "It's alright princess I'll take the arrow." I-I didn't want to let him get hurt either.

"No I'll do it" I said "Are you sure?" He asked. He told me to lay down and I did. "Okay take off your clothes" he said.

I kicked him again and asked yelling "YOU PERVERT LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO DO THAT?" 

"Fine take off your shirt" he commanded. I took it off very slowly and put it on the floor.

He was staring at me for a while until I yelled "JUST DO IT!" He pulled the arrow from Onee-chan and pushed it into my back.

I felt dead and everything turned black.

(We will now have other POV'S)

Akane's POV

"Kuroki" I said faintly "Akane are you awake?" He asked. I had a headache but that was it "Yeah I'm alright" I said.

"Where's Yaya?" I asked. He pointed next to me but all I saw was an almost dead sister of mine.

"Ya-ya?" I stuttered. My younger sister had an arrow in her back. "Chiaki" I said still staring at Yaya.

"H-hai" he said "Go get Haruko we need to discuss something things" I said like the devil.

"O-okay" he said getting up and leaving. I smirked at Yaya (she is not evil or happy about her sister right now) "Time for the sun to shine" I said quietly.

 When Kuroki came back I saw him with Haruko and the powerful guardian Michiru.

"Wow so Michiru is Yaya's guardian?" I asked "So the galaxy mage is Yamana's sister?" Michiru asked.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Well how do we undo the spell?" I asked "Spell?" Haruko asked.

I looked at them and said "It's a spell you know." They all looked surprised I'm pretty sure they thought since it was an arrow she died.

"Okay just how do we undo it?" I asked. They all shrugged and didn't know what to do.

I looked at her and my hand glowed with blue light. "Oh it's coming back" I said.

"W-what?" Haruko asked I turned around and smirked at her. "Look at Yaya's hand now" I commanded.

They looked at her hand and it was glowing really powerfully with a strong bright aura. "See her aura's so bright" I said.

Her whole body started glowing and lifted her up. "H-how is she floating in mid-air?" I asked. 

Even I was super surprised. I-I didn't know how this could happen I thought. I stepped back and she started glowing so much we had to close our eyes.

When we opened our eyes she was standing and looked confused "What are you looking at?" She asked.

We were looking at Yaya but also Michiru. Yaya turned to Michiru and we all stared at her "Wh-why are you younger now?" We asked her.

Michiru looked at her hands and shrugged.

///////

707 Words. Yay! Thank you for reading please follow and vote. P.S. Over 30 Reads. Arigatou!