Chiaki's New Life

This chapter is in Chiaki's POV

//////

"Huh?" I looked around "Where the hell am I!?" I put my hands in my pockets but one thing my pants weren't there.

I looked at my body and I was naked!! "Aahhhh" I covered my body "W-w-what the heck" I stuttered.

"I'm sorry" a male spirit voice said and I had clothes on. I sighed "Now were am I?" I asked.

"Well since you "died" we're reincarnating you" it said "Eh? Ehhhhh?!?" I yelled.

"I died" I whispered. "Ok what hair color do you want?" it asked "Brown with blonde streaks" I replied.

"Eye color?" it asked "Brown" I replied. "Who do you want to remember you in a month?" it asked.

"Umm" I thought "Oh! Onee-chan" I said. "Okay! Now be gone!" He yelled.

I disappeared and I landed on the ground. When I looked around I saw nothing but a royal carriage.

"Hime?" I asked but when it came closer I saw it wasn't Yamana. It was her sister!

I ran in front of the carriage and waved my arms and yelled "Akane!Oi!"

They were about to crash into me but they stopped. Akane ran out of the carriage "Chiaki what are you doing here" she asked.

"Wait how do you know I'm Chiaki? I look completely different" I asked "Don't forget I'm a really powerful mage" she said with a friendly wink.

I smiled and she said "Come into the carriage with me." She went in the carriage and I followed her.

"So how'd you get here?" she asked "Well it's a long story" I said sweatdropping. "I can listen to it" she said I nodded and told her the story.

(Later)

"Wow! You died?" she turning her head "Gomen" I said quietly "How are you such a kid? Still can't believe you died what a baby" she whispered.

"Anyway we're here" she said really happily "Also you can tell me the part you left out later" she got out of carriage.

Hime's Onee-chan is almost as powerful as she is I thought. When I got into the castle I saw Hime, Onee-chan, and another girl.

Haruko and the new girl looked really happy but Hime looked like she was about to cry.

Akane looked at Hime with hurt eyes then she looked at me with sharp devil eyes piercing my skin.

"Ano...Minna this is my..." she couldn't think of something to call me "I'm Akane-sama's apprentice Kuroki" I said.

They all greeted me except Hime. Hime went upstairs to her room I think.

 "Anyway we'll talk about this over dinner" Akane said.

"Go upstairs and then make a right" she whispered in my ear.

I don't remember the castle very well so I listened to her and opened the door on the right.

I began to take off my clothes but the door opened and I saw Hime in her underwear

We looked at each other our faces flustered red then we yelled "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

I ran out and closed the door. "Akane!" I called "What the hell?!" I yelled. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Hime was in her underwear" I whispered. She got really angry and yelled "WHAT!?!" She looked like she was going to kill me.

She took a  very deep breath "Apologise" she said with her hands on her hips and she went downstairs.

"Princess I'm so-" she started to throw things at me and yelled "Hentai!" I dropped to my knees "Gomen Hime."

She stopped immediately "It's okay" she said with a smile. "Now leave" she commanded with her hands on her hips.

I left and went to eat.

(After)

I went to bed and thought Tomorrow is going to be a great day!