My Onee-chan Comes Back

Back to Yaman's POV

/////////

"Huh?" The girl asked "Yaya you don't remember me?" I tried to remember but I couldn't.

She turned to look at Kuroki and Haruko with sharp eyes. I turned around to see both of them panicking.

"Anyway who are you?" I asked her. She looked really upset and quietly said "I'm your Onee-chan."

"I have a Onee-chan!" I yelled "Yeah you do" she said dropping to the floor. "Um... do you want me to show you the castle?"

I didn't think she really knew the castle since the incident. She got up from the floor really quickly and her face lit up "REALLY?!?" She yelled.

"Hai" I said nodding. She took my hand and ran inside the castle with me. 

"Where should we start first!?!" She asked I could tell Onee-chan was really excited.

"How about upstairs?" I asked "Sure let's go!" She said happily and took my hand again.

After, I showed her my room, Haruko's room, and Michiru's room I started to run directly to the mirror.

"Yaya watch out!" Onee-chan yelled but I didn't listen and I went through the mirror.

"Eh?" Onee-chan asked confused. I took a breath and popped my head out and said "Come inside" I smiled and went back.

She took a deep breath and walked in. She looked around and was amazed "Sugoi!" She exclaimed.

We started walking with each other and looking around. "I come here to get some time alone" I said.

Onee-chan looked at me and asked "There's more to this what aren't you telling me?" "Eto well there's this thing in here that makes me feel more alive" I said sweatdropping.

"Oh what is it?" But before I could respond an arrow shot at her but she dodged it. 

When we turned around we saw skeletons with guns and swords in their hands.

"Uh-oh" I said as they started attacking us. I held up my hand and a sword came to my hand. 

We started to fight side by side but one shot Onee-chan in the back. I watched her as she fell to the floor.

I clutched the sword and my eyes had a fire in them.

(Play the song)

I started to chop them up. As I killed them I felt like I was regaining memories. I felt amazed it was kinda fun.

But I felt hurt in my heart like someone put a sword through me.

I smirked and flipped and crushed them. I chopped them all up but there was another monster.

It was tall and terrifying. I started to run but it chased my "Tasukete!!" I screamed but it kept chasing me.

I turned around and started running the other. I need to get Onee-chan and get out of here I thought.

I ran as fast as I could I grabbed Onee-chan she was heavy but I didn't care.

She started to slow me down but I kept running I was about to fall until something caught me.

"Hime come with me" it was Kuroki! "Arigatou" I started to cry. He put his finger on my lips, took my hand, and then started to run.

He was helpful but the monster was fast. I tripped and fell then something big and powerful saved me.