Boarding School, The Worst School

Hello everyone looks like I got on wattpad sooner than expected. Hope you like the story. Back to Yamana's POV.
Also long story.

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MIGHT CONTAIN: ECCHI. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
DO NOT REPORT!!

ENJOY!

///////////////

"M-Michiru what the heck happened to you?!!" I asked yelling. She looked like she was 10 years old.

She looked at herself before rudely saying "I don't care now let's leave and meet me outside." Michiru, Onee-chan, and Haruko left first.

(I am so sorry XD)

As Kuroki was walking he tripped and faceplanted on my chest. He looked in my face. His face was too close to my face.

"H-Hime" he stuttered. My face was flustered red I kicked him in his stomach so hard he flew to the ceiling.

He fell face first on the floor. I turned away and left then he came out "H-Hime I-I'm re-really sorry" he stuttered.

I saw his nose was bleeding. What a pervert.

I just left and went downstairs. I don't feel like speaking to anyone anyway I thought.

When I opened the door I saw Kuroki, Haruko, Michiru, and Onee-chan standing outside waiting for something.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked "We're waiting for the limo" Onee-chan said. When the limo appeared we were separated.

I had to sit with Kuroki while Onee-chan sat with Haruko and Michiru.

I looked at him for a while then I sighed and said "Kuroki I'm so-" The car it a large bump and Kuroki fell first then I fell.

My face was near his pants. I blushed intensely. My heart was beating dokidoki.

(Play the song)

I quickly got up and stuttered "I-I'm s-s-sorry." He blushed and looked away saying "It's alright." 

We looked and blushed at each other the entire. 

"Oi! Minna we're here!" Onee-chan yelled. Haruko looked at me and aske "Did you bring your clothes?"

"No, why?" I asked "This is now a boarding school ya know" she said. "EHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"What the heck! Why didn't anyone tell me!?" I yelled. "It's alright we'll just go buy some new clothes" Michiru said.

As we walked in a girl came in front of us and bowed then said "Hello I'm Yui Furukawa. Nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully.

"Yui" I whispered. She looked at me and asked "Yamana-san are you okay?" I looked at her and smiled "Yeah I'm alright." I said

She handed us a piece of paper "These papers have your school schedule." She handed us clothes next "These are your school outfits."

And she walked away. "Yaya we're going" Onee-chan said. Kuroki walked away and I followed everyone else.

I looked at my paper and saw that I was in the same room with Michiru and Yui. We were room 142.

As we were walking I saw room 142. "I'm going in here to get changed" I told everyone. They nodded. 

I walked in the room and it looked really pretty. I heard something in the bathroom so I checked.

I pulled the curtains back and I saw Kuroki taking a shower. NAKED!!! I stared at him for 5 seconds before pushing the curtain back.

What the hell, what the hell I kept on repeating to myself. I ran out of my room and checked the paper and the door.

The paper said: Girls room 142. The door said Boys room 142. I facepalmed myself and walked away bowing my head to the floor.

Dammit I kept repeating 'til I got to my room. When I got to the room I saw Yui and Michiru getting ready to go to sleep. 

"Eh? What are you doing?" I asked them "We're getting ready for bed" they said.

I took off my clothes and we went to bed at the same time.

(3 hours later)

I couldn't get to sleep so I got out of bed and walked out of the room. The school had a downstairs so I went downstairs.

When I was downstairs I saw a dark figure.

I ignored it and went outside to get some fresh air.

Then shurikens flew out and I was stuck to the tree.

"Wha?" I looked next to me. The dark figure approached me. I closed my eyes hoping it was nothing scary.

When I opened my eyes I saw a demon with blond hair. He came closer to close. I kicked him where it really counts.

"Perverted Demon!" I yelled "Well you are a pretty girl" he said approaching my face. I closed my eyes.

Chiaki POV

Hime looked really scared but cute. I couldn't control myself. It hurted but it felt like someone was controlling me.

I didn't kiss her but I touched her breast and started squishing it. She got angry and blushed.

She balled her fists the lighted up and then she punched me in the stomach as hard as I don't know what.

Then kicked me to a tree. She was about to karate chop me but she turned around and then ran.

I thought I hurt her.

"Hime?" I whispered. I didn't want to hurt Hime. I jumped up to her room and sneaked through the window. 

I felt something rip but I didn't care.

I knew it was wrong but I neede to apologized. I tickled her until she started laughing then I covered her mouth.

"Wuh?" She couldn't talk "What ow wu dowing?" She asked scared.

I took my hand off her mouth and she asked "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" She stuttered on every word.

I bowed on one knee "Princess I am so sorry I didn't know what was wrong with me" I said.

She looked away and said "It's not because of that I know you didn't mean it."

She sounded like a tsundere "Th-then what was it? I asked.

"U-um" she pulled back her hair "I don't know why! I'm human I have my reasons!" she yelled.

I felt something fall down but I didn't know what. 'A-a-a-a-a-" she stuttered. I looked down and my clothes were on the floor including my underwear. 

I was frozen then she sat on her bed and took my clothes and began to sew them. She closed her eyes and said "Go wrap a towel around yourself then sit down and wait. I'll sew your clothes."

I went into the bathroom and wrapped a towel around myself. After, she finished she gave them to me and I went to the bathroom to change.

After, that I jumped out of the window and went to my room.

This is gonna be a terrible year I thought in the bed.

//////////////////////////////

I am sooooo sorry for this. It's probably (No definitely) my worst chapter. Also don't report I warned you. Better chapters coming up.