H-How'd You Find Out

How did this happen? How did he find out? I want to die. NO I'm being overdramatic... Wait NO I'm not he knows I kissed him in his sleep.

I started crying and ran out of the castle "Hime WAIT!" Chiaki yelled but I didn't listen. I kept on running and running 'til I knew no one could see me.

"Why did I do that" I started crying again I fell down to my knees why? Why? "This is like the weirdest paradox" I'm in a different world I don't belong here.

"Hello Princess" A voice said "Shut it! I'm done listening to voices!" I yelled. "Y-Yamana I am so sorry, very sorry" the voice said disappointedly.

"Huh? Why do you sound like my mother?" I asked "I might but do you want anything?" she asked.

I thought about and said "I choose to be what I was supposed to look like but my friends will still recognize me." "As you wish" she said.

Everything was black until I opened my eyes.

"You will also need a protector

"You will also need a protector. Travel until you see a metal building and go in there and you will meet her" she said. I nodded and began to walk "A guardian and she's a girl" I said "I can't wait" I smiled and started to run.

(Now it is nighttime)

After running for about 2 miles and rested and tried to catch my breath "Aahhhh" I sighed. I've never run like this before I thought.

I sat down and started to sing. (Play the song)

"That's really good singing" a voice said but it wasn't the one that sounded like my mother. "Oh great another voice" I sighed. 

"Hey! I'm your guardian so hurry up and find me" it said disgustedly. I got up from the rock and started to run and run and... *fall*

"Jeez! Stop get up!" it yelled. "Hmph" I huffed getting up. As I started running more the voice said "You're almost there."

I stopped when I saw the metal building in front of me "Is this is" I yelled "It is! Now go inside" it commanded. 

Yeesh! I thought "Yamana/Hime!" Haruko and Chiaki yelled. "Wha- how'd they find me?" I asked. "Dunno" the voice said calmly "just get in here now."

I ran in there and fell. Again. "Why are you always falling?" The voice was now in front of me.

 "Why are you always falling?" The voice was now in front of me

"Sugoi! Kanari!" I said looking up at her. "N-nani?" she stuttered "Wow you're good at criticizing but not receiving compliments" I said.

She sighed and said "My name is Kasumi, Kasumi Michiru" she took my hand and said "Your friends are following you and you don't want to see them now right?"

I nodded and we started running. "This is the exit" she said and we left. "There's fire!" I yelled "W-where?" she asked.

I pointed at the building and she looked up. I could tell she was so shocked. 

I ran on the other side and saw Haruko. "Huh Haruko where's Chiaki?" I asked worried "He went in the building to look for you" she said.

"No" I mumbled before I could go in there. Then *BOOM* it exploded with Chikai in it.

It started to rain and I fell on my knees. Haruko and Michiru stood there. "CH-CHI-CHIAKIIII!!" I shrieked and started to cry.

----------

  .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.  Chiaki! This was kinda sad to write. Haruko heartbroken. Michiru confused but feels sympathy for Yamana and Haruko. And Yamana devastated. Find out what happens in the next chapter.