Not A Ramen Dinner

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====:Scene Change

3rd POV

The smell of dinner cooking wafted through the air as the group gathered around the lobby area. "Ok so there is one big room down here along with two smaller rooms. There are six other small rooms upstairs," said Kakashi, "So the girls will take the biggest room, and room assignments go as follows: Shikamaru and Chouji, Shino and Kiba, Lee and Neji, and Sasuke and Naruto. I'll be in my own room, so will Gai and Asuma." "What?! Why am I paired with Lee?" asked Neji. Everyone was surprised. It wasn't like him to complain at all. "There's another bedroom that's going to be empty, can't I take that one?" Neji asked. "NO MY FRIEND!! SHARING A LIVING SPACE TOGETHER WILL STRENGTHEN US TOWARDS YOUTH!!!!" exclaimed Lee. "WELL SAID LEE!!" Gai shouted.

"GAI-SENSEI!!"

"LEE!!"

"GAI-SENSEI!!" 

"LEE!!"

"GAI-SENSEI!!"

"LEE!!"

"GAI-SENS—"

     "WE GET IT!!!" Tenten shouted. "Woah..what is the matter Tenten?" asked Lee. Tenten sighed while Neji face palmed, "Never mind." Everyone sweatdropped. "Okay then, head into your rooms and settle in, we'll call you when dinner's ready," said Hata. The group nodded while heading into their rooms.

Naruto POV

I walked with Sasuke over to our room. We chose one upstairs, the furthest one down the hall on the left hand side, in front of the extra room. I set my back pack down and flopped onto the bed, letting out a sigh of extreme relief. The bed is sooo soft. Being from where I was, I never had something so nice. It was perfect.

"Hey, dobe."

     I rolled over to see Sasuke by the bed, arms crossed with no expression, like usual. "What is it?" I asked. "You haven't unpacked yet," he replied. "Oh, I already did," I said. He raised his eyebrows like he didn't believe me. "I didn't bring much, y'know," I said. He scoffed. "Really? Did you even bring an extra pair of clothes?" asked Sasuke. He reached over for my backpack.

"No!!"

CLAT

Sasuke POV

I didn't believe him. No way did the dobe unpack, there's nothing there. I went to grab his backpack, curious if he was tell me the truth or not. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm.

CLAT

     What? I looked up to see him. He looked..nervous. He seemed to notice this and changes his expression into one of anger. "Mind your own business, teme,"he said. "Hn. Protective are we? Isn't this supposed to be a bonding trip? What's in the bag?" I questioned. He was silent for a long while. He turned over to the window, avoiding my gaze.

"Stuff."

"Hn."

      I walked back to my side of the room flopping onto the bed. When he grabbed my arm...he was fast. I didn't see him coming. Plus, he was nervous. But he changed so quickly. Like at the Hokage Tower earlier today... He's always happy and smiling, so what the hell's up with him.

'If you're alright, then why are you crying?'

Actually...the only other time I've seen him act scared was—