Suspiciously Troublesome

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====:Scene Change

Naruto POV

'Yeah, and it sucks!! The festival is supposed to be tomorrow and I won't be there for the Fox Hunt!!'

     I sighed, resting my head on my bed. I put my arm over my eyes, blocking the light. Kurama...they haven't really changed their thoughts, huh? That doesn't mean anything. They haven't changed their thoughts on wanting to kill me, not you.
...
Look Kit, I'll say it again. They don't know that it's you who's the victim here. They think that they want to kill me, The Nine Tailed Fox, not you. Give them a chance. You heard them. They know you're sealed in something alive. They want to hurt the container...me. I don't—I don't want that. KitYeah, I know, but how can you be so sure they'll act the way Yuni did when she found out?

...

I don't.
OH THAT HELPS THANKS A BU—BUT!!!!!!!

"Oow!" I shout-whispered, clutching his head. "You 'kay dobe?" Naruto turned to Sasuke on the other bed across from his, who had his eyebrow arched. "Yeah, nothing serious, y'know," I replied.

"Sure, that's why you're crying."

I froze. THINK THINK. Say that you were yawning, idiot. I was about to, for your information. "I yawned, is it a crime to yawn??" I brilliantly reasoned. Spice it up. "Yeah, sur—" I cut Sasuke off.

"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY YAWNING IS FORBIDDEN IN THIS LAND!!!"

"Oh my go—"

"I HAVE RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN OF THE FIRE COUNTRY TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!"

"DO—"

"I. HAVE. A DREAM!!!!!THAT ONE DAY!!!!!PEOPLE WILL GIVE EQUAL RESPECT TO THE YAWNING OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!" (AN: The more I read this one, the more wrong it sounds....sorry...)

"SHUT UP!!!!"

I chuckled, "You walked into this yourself, teme." Sasuke grunted, "Usuratonkachi," and went back to reading his book. I looked at him for a bit, before traveling back into my mindscape, That was the worst cover up if I've ever seen one. I wish I could tell him. I wish I could slap you. HEY!! It's an easy solution!!! It is not an easy solution! Yes it is, just tell them. Oh, what do you want me to say?!

Just

OH HEY, DID I EVER MENTION THE NINE TAILS THAT DESTROYED KONOHA IS LIVING IN ME?! NO?! OH SORRY WELL NOW YOU KNOW!!! NOW YOU WANT TO HURT ME AND LEAVE ME ALL ALONE JUST LIKE—

Kit.

...

I'm sorry...

...

You sound like an even more distressed Iruka. You're making fun of me right now?!?!?!? Ok let's be honest here, you're freaking out more than you do when someone is actually beating you up. They haven't set a finger on you. Really? ..Ok maybe when you were young, they were assholes, but I can tell they're warming up to you, vice-versa....Yeah, I guess, but—No buts, have I ever been wrong??