Impossible

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====: Scene change

3rd POV

Naruto continued to cry in his sensei's jacket, and slowly his sobs turned into sniffles. "Thank you," he said quietly. Kakashi nodded.

"So...as I was saying.."

     Naruto paused before nodding his head, "Yeah, it's true..the hunt I mean," he said quietly. Kakashi sighed, "I was hoping this was another one of your pranks...but it doesn't look like it." Naruto tensed a bit, "A-are you mad at me sensei?" he asked fearfully. "No, of course not. Actually, I'm mad at myself," Kakashi answered.

     "Huh? I don't understand," Naruto said. Kakashi stayed silent for a while before answering, "As your teacher, I should've looked out for you and your well-being. As a ninja of Konoha, I should've noticed this fox hunt, and I should've stopped it. And as my teacher's student, I should've kept you safe. The fact that this has been going on for years makes me furious. So yes, I'm obviously angry at myself."

     Naruto was puzzled, "What does your teacher have anything to do with this?"

Kakashi stayed silent before replying, "In time, you'll find out." Kakashi was about to leave, but Naruto latched onto his sensei's arm. "No tell me now!...please??" he asked. Kakashi chuckled before sitting back down.

...

"Do you know your mother and father?"

==========================================================================

3rd POV

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!"

     Kiba grabbed Sasuke's collar, "Don't lie to me Uchiha!! This is some joke it has to be!!" Sasuke grunted before forcing Kiba to let go of his grip, "I'm not gonna lie about something like this, moron."

     "I don't believe it..." Tenten mumbled, "so the fox hunt happens to him? He's the one getting hunted and beaten?" Sasuke nodded. Sakura held her hands over her mouth, "Oh my god...no, no!!! It can't be true it can't!!" she cried. "It is, so let it go," Shikamaru said. "So that's why he's been acting so strange this week.." Chouji said quietly. "But, we've known him for a long time. How come we didn't notice this if it's been going on so long???" Ino asked.

Suddenly someone made a dash for the door. "Hinata! Where are you going?!" asked Sakura. Hinata turned around, a determined and slightly angry look on her face, "I need more answers and I won't find them here." With that she left.

==========================================================================

3rd POV

"T-that's not true...It can't be."

"But it is, Lord Fourth, Minato Namikaze, and his wife, Lady Kushina were your parents," Kakshi told his student. Naruto stayed silent for a while, memories started to play in his head.

'IT'S AL YOUR FAULT!!'

'LET'S FINISH WHAT LORD FOURTH STARTED!!"

'YOU KILLED LORD FOURTH YOU MURDERER!!'

"Murderer?"

     Naruto looked up from his lap, "W-what?" he asked. "You said murderer and that you killed Lord Fourth," Kakashi explained. "What? Oh, did I say that out loud?" Naruto asked. Kakashi nodded his head. "Oh.."