Author Birthday Special!!

Yep, today's the day that I was born. November 6.  Nothing special about it- it's literally just a birthday, but it is the first one that I am publically celebrating.

I got inspired to do this by reading another author's birthday special but never did it.

Now I am! Mainly because I want to answer some of your questions. I came up with a few of my own that I thought about and was slightly disappointed no one asked, but without farther ado, here we go!

XThatOneFangurlX asks: What type of music do you listen to and/or who's your favorite band?

In all honesty, I like a lot of music types, but I can't stand rap. I just really hate it. I don't know why, but it's probably because I can't understand what the person says and I'd prefer to be able to sing along. I mean, there are a few exceptions, like in a few of Shawn Mendes's songs, he sings a bit faster than he normally would, but that's easy to follow. As for my favorite band, I like a lot. At the moment, I'm really into 5 Seconds of Summer. Tbh, I had listened to Amnesia and She's Kinda Hot, but never got into them until the beginning of summer vacation this year.

Burr_ito_07 asks: Favorite Superhero and which do you prefer DC, Marvel, or both?

Personally, I love Batman. He's my favorite superhero. As for DC or Marvel, I have to choose both. I literally can't choose between them. I mean, I like the superheros from both, but I do have a bit of favoritism toward DC.

kittyyy- (I'm in love with your username) asks: What types of stuff, like shows and such, are you into?

I really like Lab Rats *cough cough*, Once  Upon a Time, Glee, you know, stuff like that. I love Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb, as well as Miraculous. I love Titanic and I re-watch it whenever I'm home sick on a Tuesday (long story), as well as Disney movies. Jack and his Cuckoo-Clock Heart is fantastic. I enjoy the movie Practical Magic and The Spirit of Christmas. Those are the kinds of things I like to watch.

-TaylorDmixon asks: Who's your favorite wattpad author?

I honestly don't have one. I like Rob Their, AbbieVanityCakes, znhlle, and a few others. I can't stop rereading their books.

Miss-Potter-Head asks: Why did you join wattpad?

The reason I joined Wattpad is pretty blurry, considering I made my first account in early 2015. I started reading back in December of 2014, with You're Special (a Dan Howell fic) and I got hooked. I asked my sister and she told me that I could make an account and that's what I did. If you've been with me since the very beginning, you'd know that I once made a carbon copy of that story because I was so uninspired to make my own things. Now, I've made something that is actually mine. 

peony_gaming asks: What story would you recommend people to read on Wattpad?

Going back to my favorite authors, you should head over to Rob Their's page and read the Storm and Silence books. I was hooked on them and I would get up at seven in the morning just to read his books before I had to get ready for school. ALSO! The Elementals by SilverSnowLeopard.

XxLabRatsFanxX asks multiple questions, but I'll only go for the few that haven't already been answered: Ever heard of Dan and Phil? Ever heard of MCR/Fall Out Boy/Panic!At The Disco/Twenty one pilots