Chapter 20

Kayla

"Babe?" Andre poked me in my side. I continued to ignore him. "Babe you still mad?" He laughed.

I glared at him. "Fuck you."

He smirked. "That's doesn't sound like you initiating anything. You have to be sweeter if you want this di-" I covered his mouth quickly. He was laughing at my panicked face. We were on the plane and this is no time to be talking like that. He chuckled behind my hand. He gently moved my hand while I threw daggers at his big ass head. "You seriously upset? I mean, I did give you the best head in the world you know."

"Shut up Andre!" I turned away from him. He's so sickening. But he's not lying. The head he gave me at my apartment couldn't even be compared to the times before. It was that good. I swear I had like eight orgasms. But I was also embarrassed because he made me uh...squirt. It was so weird! I thought that only happened in pornos you know. I've been giving him major attitude because now I'm already missing the feeling. I hate him.

"So you want to meet my parents while mad at me? That's no way to be introduced into the family you know."

"Whatever," I mumbled. "Speaking of family," I turned to him. "Why didn't you tell me about yours? I didn't know you were supposed to inherit the Jackson Industries. Shoot, I didn't know how semi-famous your family is."

"I didn't think it was important," he shrugged.

I glared at him. "It is."

"Why?" he countered.

"Because I feel like I have feelings for a complete stranger," I huffed. "I feel like I don't know anything about you and you're not even trying to fix it." He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the pilot letting us know we were landing soon. I sighed in relief. Even though it was only three hours, the plane ride took a lot out of me. I had never been on a plane before so I was terrified and didn't sleep at all. I was currently dying slowly on the inside.

Once we landed I was the first to rush off the plane. But then I had to learn the nightmares of baggage claim. I was getting very irritated with everything. "Babe," Andre said. "I've got the bags. You go sit down."

"Okay." He didn't have to tell me twice. I sent a text to my mom, April and Tia. Tia and I have actually gotten pretty close. I wouldn't call her my best friend but she's more than a lab partner now.

Tia: Nervous about meeting the family?

Me: Extremely! 😩 But I think they'll like me. And I'm mad at Andre 😒.

Tia: Why??? 👀 What he did??? I need to catch a flight??? ✈✈

Oh yeah. She's just as crazy as April if not more. But it's funny. I know these two would get along if only April got the idea that I was replacing her out of her head.

Me: He made me want sex 😞😞

Tia: Bitchhhhh 😂😂 you got that fine ass man with you! 💁🏾 You better hop on that dick and ride it into the sunset. I sure as hell would've!

Me: It's not that easy 😩 I'm shy 😳. And he said we can't have sex until I ask for it . I would die of embarrassment. I can't just ask that.

Tia: Yes the hell you can💁🏾. Wanna know why? Because that's your man and his dick is yours. It's time you put on your big girl panties boo. You need to be confident enough to ask for what you want. That's what he's trying to show and tell you. Stop back seat riding for everybody. Take the wheel and drive that Andre car okay? Until the gas light comes on!