Epilogue

Edited

Five years later

Essence

"Girl if you do not keep still," Tia glared at the fidgeting Kayla as she tried to finish up her hair. "I swear girl, you still don't know how to keep that ass still."

"Shut up man damn," Kayla rolled her eyes. "I'm just excited."

"You damn well better be," April said adding the last touches of her makeup. "Five years. Five goddamn years."

"How the hell were y'all the first ones to get engaged but the last ones to get married?" Tia asked.

It's been five long years since everything and let me tell you, a lot has happened. Of course everyone moved their separate ways to continue their lives with each of my tank head brothers. Almost a year after Andre's engagement April had her first child. Serenity Desean Jenkins. She's the cutest thing ever. Attitude just like April. Shawn proposed after she was born. April was so happy and mad he chose to propose while she was hot, sweaty, and so unprepared but she still said yes. They had a huge wedding like a year later. It was a wonderful ceremony that we all loved so very much! She ended up getting pregnant that night with my little pooh bear nephew. He's bad as fuck though.

Tia and Jules of course didn't move together for a few months. They had a long distance relationship that proved to be difficult to maintain but they came out on top. Their marriage was done in secret. He didn't even propose. They went out, got drunk, and tied the knot. Although it was unexpected, they were happy and decided to leave it that way. Neither of them saw themselves as having a wedding anyways. Our parents were mad that they didn't at least try to have a little something but we were all happy for them nonetheless. They have a two year old son who's literally Jules mini me.

"It's not our fault," Kayla rolled her eyes. "A lot of stuff kept coming up and we had to keep postponing the wedding."

"Yeah. Because y'all don't know the power of restraint and protection." Kayla and Andre have four kids. The girl twins, Mackenzie and Madilynn are four years old and such a mess. And then the boy twins, Kingston and Princeton, are two years old.

"No," Kayla laughed. "Well yeah but with his training and running the business and me working, we've never really sat down to plan the wedding."

"Yeah but since you're pregnant again you had plenty of time." Yup. She's pregnant again. I don't know what is up with Andre but it seems he wants a football team. "This better be the last one too."

"No," I whined. "Give me more babies."

"Bitch you got a coochie. Go make your own," April said. "Where's your little boo at anyway?"

"Yeah," Kayla turned to me. "Where that dude at?"

"What boo? I'm single bitches," I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm. Must be that time of the month," Tia said smacking Kayla on the forehead.

"No I'm serious this time y'all," I glared. They never take me serious. Bunch of damn hoes. "Why y'all think he ain't here?"

"For real? What happened?"

"We don't see eye to eye. That's all," I shrugged not wanting to go into details. "Anyways, Tia can you finally spill about what happened in Hawaii with you and Jules? I'm dying to know."

"Me too," April and Kayla said.

"Man y'all nosey," she scrunched her face up at us. "But I guess I can finally come clean," she sighed. "Well, when he dragged me off the beach from them dudes I was mad as hell. Like dude was really trying to cock block me. So you know me, I snapped. I was calling him everything in the book. Was even hitting him a little. He just been calm the whole time you know? Just standing there letting me go off on him. When I stopped he was like 'so you done?' Knowing me I'm like 'hell nah you fake GI Joe silverback gorilla head ass nigga. You got me fucked up, down, left and right. Who the hell do you think you are you muscle head doodle bob face ass motherfucker? You ain't my nigga, friend, acquaintance or nothing'." We were all dying at how bad she was shit talking Jules. Knowing him, I knew he was mad as fuck.