Chapter 1✔

Quensilla's POV

"I think. . I think I'll just-" I turn on my heel, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Where are you going? Let's begin with the interview."

"Maybe-"

"You came here for a job right?"

"Yes."

"Then sit."

I sigh, his voice more authortice and its quite obvious that he has matured even more over the years.

I sit, crossing my legs, extremely uncomfortable.

"Alright down to business. What are you applying for?"

"Um, any available spots I guess." I cough awkwardly and he raise an eyebrow.

"What are your skills?"

From that, everything went down hill.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"How does that-"

"Yes or no (Does anyone remember her surname, if not I'll just-) Ms. James."

"No." I state honestly and he visibly relaxes.

"Children?"

My breath hitches and I contemplate telling him.

"One." I state and he stiffens tightly.

"Very well. You're hired." He shrugs and I gape.

"That's it?" I ask and he nods. "But there are so many other, better, reliable people out there."

"I guess you don't want this job."

"I do!"

"Then you start right away." He says, no hint of emotion on his face and I nod, actually thankful that I finally had a job.

Wait.

What was I going to do again?

"You'll be my personal assistant, you'll get paid 35 grand every two weeks for the first month, and it will gradually increase." He grabs his phone, typing something in. "Your first check has been sent to you, just sign here and it simply says that you have to work with me for two years. You cannot quit within that time and if you do, money will be deducted and I will take you to court." I was a little frightening by his behaviour but what did i expect? He was my boas. And 35k every a fortnight. Um, I think I'll just keep my mouth shut.

"Any problems so far?" He tilts his head and I shake mine. His face hardens and my eyes widen at uncertainty.

"That's rude. I thought I asked you a question?"

"Oh. . um No sir." He nods, standing, and stretching his hands out.

"Follow me." He says as I place mine in it.

× × ×

Theodore's POV

I just wanted to feel her skin. To know if it was still soft like it was before. . still delicate.

I know I was the one who left her, in a desperate time but when I had tried to make it right, she had just disappeared into thin air and Lauren refused to tell me where she went.

I was temporarily relieved when she said there was no boyfriend, no competition until she said there was a child.

Someone had taken her pureness before me. I let that happen. And what's worse is they gave her a little bundle and wasn't even in their lives.

I felt angered by how much she must've struggled to raise that child all on her own. However, jealousy blinded my by the other thoughts, so I chose to kept myself tight lipped and professional as I gave her the rules.

In all honesty, I would never sue her, I just needed to show her that I was not going to be soft on her, but something nagged at me, as soon as her gentle hands touched mine, that this would not be true.

I led her curious mind, to her office, just across from mine. She let her eyes drape across the room, and I took that opportunity to let my eyes fall down her even more developed shape.

Her hair was shorter, fuller and she looked a bit tired. Her chest filled the tight blouse, almost threatening to spill out and her curves were round and full, leaving me to wonder what laid underneath. My eyes move from her long legs, to her nicely shaped rear end and then to where our hands stuck together like they were carved for each other.

When I looked back up, she had a look of disapproval on her face and I clear my throat from being caught, ripping my hands away from hers and standing far.

"This is all yours. I'll give you stuff to do and you will complete them by the end of the day. You will need to come meetings with me, you're basically my slave." He gives me a sarcastic smile and I simply ignore his last comment, nodding. "Here you go."

He drops a stack of papers which weren't in his hand a while ago, onto my desk.

"Organize them." And with that he twists on his heel and leaves.

This is going to be bad. . isn't it?