Chapter 8

(Okay okay hold on 😂😂🖐I started two other books so I just wanted you guys to know that updates may be slower however. School ends next week! Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally. Anywho I'm writing one called 'Dorm 33' guys. You have. No. Idea. How. Excited. I . Am. For. This. Book!!!! Can anyone feel my excitement? No? Its a teen fiction/ Romance. Check it out if you like I guarantee! Well, actually idk but so far I liked it 😂😂 alright alright lemme get out of yuh hair. ✌ Little dark skin is outtt.

¶ Drops the Mic¶)

Quensilla's POV

Returning back to the hotel, it was already late because Chase decided that we should go clubbing.

I of course agreed, needing a distraction. Penelope would be so proud of me.

Which reminds me! I have to call Daniella.

But first, I need to get past, slowly turning the knob. I breathe a sigh of relief as I close the door, and all the lights were off.

"Did you have a nice day?" A bitter voice causes me to jump and I turn to eye him.

"Are you crazy?!" I exclaim, flicking the lights off. "What're you doing in the dark?"

"I believe I asked you a question." He looked like pure seduction, sitting on a really expensive leather couch, a glass filled with burning liquor placed between his lips. His pants still neat, with his white button up shirt open at the top, revealing a bit of his highly muscular defined chest.

"I did." I murmur, placing my bag down to walk to the kitchen.

"Glad to see you didn't get lost." He sounded closer but I didn't dare turn around, reaching into the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Me too." I state curtly.

"Who were you with?" I turn around and find him almost touching me, as he loomed above.

"I told you a friend." I can't help myself when my breathing quickens as he pushes me against the refrigerator. "Theodore."

"No, no really." He tilts his head. "I'm just curious. Do you actually know people from France?" I clear my throat uncomfortable. "Well?"

"I-,"

"Its a simple yes or no question Ms. James."

"Y-"

"And I don't like liars." He raises an eyebrow and I glare at him.

"Then if you know the answer why are you still asking." I snap and he grins. Man, this man is fine.

Shut up!

"Like I said I'm just curious." He says pressing further against him and I drop the water bottle to place my hands on his chest.

"I went with Chase." I say smugly and he scoffs.

"I know." My expression drops as he moves around me to slam some papers down on the counter.

Three pictures.

Chase and I at the ice cream parlor, Chase helping me out of the booth, Chase and I happily walking his hand wrapped around me waist as I laughed.

We seemed like the perfect couple.

"I don't not permit business relationships." He growls and I snort.

"Isn't that what you want from me?" He face hardens even more but I don't back down.

"I am the boss if you didn't notice. I can do whatever I want."

"Well not with me." I narrow my eyes.

"Is that so." He grits his teeth. "I own you."

"Fück you." I spit angrily. "I am not an item."

"But you belong to my company. I pay you. You have a contract. I. Own. You."

Then with a new sense of rage, I grab the water bottle, swiftly open it and poor the contents all over his head and face.

He was still.

I was still.

We were both still, you know why?

Because I knew. . . I was in trouble.

As soon as his eyes snap to mine, I ran. His footsteps echoed behind me closely and I knew it was only a matter of time until I was out.

Soon I was tackled to the floor and I yelped waiting for pain but it never came since he flipped me over so that I was sitting on him.

Barely noticing my. . situation. .I burst out in breathless laughter as his hands dug into my stomach and waist.

"Stop that!" I squirmed, laughing hysterically and I noticed the small smile apparent on his lips.

The feeling was unpleasant as he continued tickling me, my throat evolving with unheard laughter and I moved against him since he held me to his waist.

"Please." I begged and he smirked.

"Please what?" He asked innocently as tears tolled don't my eyes, I lightly beat at his chest, still laughing like a hyena.

"Please stop." I try to breathe, he suddenly stops and I happily stand, moving away from him, trying to catch my breath. "Never do that again."

"Or else?" He tilted his head and a smirk was still shining on his stupid handsome face.

"You're so ugly." I retort lamely and he chuckles as I retreat to my room.

"I thought so."

"I hate you!" I say in a sing song voice and he rolls his eyes as I close the door.

Do you?

Do you really?

× × ×

The next morning I was super happy as I found the whole suite to myself, Theodore loved the early mornings, because he liked running, hence the reason why he wasn't here.

I happily swayed my hips to the song playing on the speakers as I stood flipping pancakes in my short silk robe.

Don't worry, I plan to run into the room as soon as I was done with the pancakes.

Turning off the stove, I don't notice the soft sound of the fancy door, nor the footsteps as someone presses against me.

His cologne is the first thing that greats me, along with his masculine sweat and I sigh.

"Good morning." He says huskily and I snort.

"You smell, get off me." I try to push him away with my butt but I guess that only excites him more as he pinches my waist causing me to yelp.

"You like how I smell."

"Like a pig? Yea I don't think so." I struggle my way out of his grip and he ends up smacking my butt. I turn, pointing the spatula as he gives me a ground shaking lopsided grin.

"I don't like you." I state my eyes narrowed as he leans against the counter.

"Remember when we met again in college-"

"I don't recall." I say collecting a plate.

"-you kept saying you didn't like me, a few weeks later you craved my kisses."

I threw a few pancakes on the plate before drowning them with syrup.

"Mhm. . oh you remember the time when," I gave him a fake smile. "You left me in college? A few weeks late you were craving my presence. Chao." I turn, putting an extra sway in my hips, my chin held high only to crash into the wall that I've never seen in my life. The plate breaks onto my chest, as the pancakes, slightly traumatized rolls down my robe and my toes erupt in pain as they crunch against the wall. Still, I embarrassingly left it and quickly waddled to my room, ignoring his annoying chuckles.