Chapter 6

Quensilla's POV

"Ahh, I see you've chosen to keep your job." He smirks and I glare at him.

There is no way, that this arrogant man is going to ask for forgiveness. No way.

"Shall we?" I walk, feeling a little conscious in the jeans and plain white T-shirt that I wore, simply because I knew what he was looking at. We entered his jet and  as soon as I put my hand luggage up, I'm pulled onto his lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hiss and he chuckles.

"What?" He asks innocently as I try to move off him. "You might be a bit more comfy here."

"No thanks. I think I'm good." I say sarcastically and he grits his teeth.

"You were always stubborn."

"You weren't always rude." I retort and he tenses. "Now can you let me go?" Reluctantly he releases me and I sit on the opposite side of him, since the other seats were occupied by staff.

"You've changed." He speaks up.

"So have you." I tilt my head.

"You act as if I asked you to leave."

"I would rather you do that than just leave me."

"You knew why."

"Poor excuse." I lean back in my seat and he clenches his jaw, standing.

I look at him and he grabs my waist throwing me over his shoulder.

"What in the world! Put me down!" I yell as he moves towards the door, the staff blushed and chuckled slightly while I sighed frustratedly as he shut the door. I realized we were in a bedroom.

"You wanna talk? Let's talk."

"I'm doing this on a plane."

"Yes you are."

"No. No. I am not." I move to open the door but its locked, the key dangling in his hands. "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe." He tilts his head  and I angrily stomp my foot.

Yup.

"Quensilla. You know why I did what I did-"

"Fuck you! Oh my gosh you and your stupid, irritating excuses! You left me when I needed you the most, and I don't plan on getting another heartbreak from you so I suggest you stop with this behaviour so we can both move o-" I'm slammed against the jet wall so hard the pilot probably had to regain balance.

"Don't you even think about moving on. You are mine-"

"You gave me up a few years ago Theodore. Please. Don't fool yourself." I snap narrowing my eyes and he chuckles sadistacally.

"I swear Quensilla, if it comes to it I will put a bullet in any male who tries to get close to you."

× × ×

We arrived in the hotel and I was still dazed. I ran a hand through my short hair as Theodore planted himself on the seat, staring at me.

"What?" I snap and he shrugs.

"I'm just looking at you."

"Then stop." I roll my eyes uncomfortable and he tilts his head.

"What exactly are you mad for? Its been seven years, let it go."

"Let it go? Let it-"

I swear I couldn't control myself as I grabbed the nearest thing which was a cushion and sent it at him.

"You want me to let it go? Well here!" I grabbed one of the hanging wine glasses and threw it at him he ducked gaping, while walking towards me. I run into the kitchen grabbing anything and sending it flying. All I heard were crashes and grunts as I angrily yelled at him.

"I needed you!" I scream, throwing a butter knife and he easily ducked it. "But what do you do. You break up with me! I loved you! I fucking-" throws a plate. "Loved you."

"Quensilla-"

"You think this is so funny, that I'm just going to welcome you into my arms-" throws a normal knife.

"Crap!"

"Well guess what. I hate you. I HATE you. I forgave you after what you did, let you into my arms, let you kiss me! And you just drop me and watch other people treat me like crap." I couldn't help as tears flow out of my eyes, I angrily wipe them away with my fist as he nears me.

"Don't touch me." I warn but instead he grabs my waist and I push against him, banging on his chest. After a while I'm so tired that I just let him embrace me as I cry. "Fuck, Theodore. You left me when I needed you the most."