Chapter 16.

Quensilla's POV.

I watch as Peter simply saunters out of the room and I held my breath following him.

Theodore's head turned in acknowledged but his eyes instantly darken knowing who is was.

"I'll call you love." He kisses my cheek slowly and I blush, nodding. I walk him towards the door, and he flashes me a blinding grin before tucking a strand behind my ear and leaving.

Blinking, I gulp, putting on a neutral face and closing the door. I turn around, and clasp my hands in front of me.

"So. . what did. . you -Theodore?" He was gone. I walked towards his room, eyebrows furrowed. "Hey is everythi-"

"Get out." He interrupts as I step into his room.

"What?"

"You f'cking heard me!" He yells and my eyes widen.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me?! No what's wrong with you! You just go out sleeping with men you barely know?"

"I didn't sleep with him!" I defend. "And this has nothing to do with you."

"It has everything to do with me!" He roars this time standing and I took a step back. "I am in love with you Quensilla. How could you do that? In front of me? I would've never did that to you." He looks honestly hurt and I feel my chest pound with guilt.

"I-it wasn't planned I swear. We're just dati-"

"So you've made your decision."

"Theodore -"

"No. Just tell me. You chose him."

"I-" But I have nothing to say don't I.

"Did it mean nothing to you?" His eyes were glazed over as he looked up at me slowly. "When I got down on my knees, tucked my pride away and asked you for forgiveness."

"I forgave-"

"Don't f'cking lie to me!" He screams again and I gulp, rubbing my face frustratedly.

"Theodore I can't do this! I can't. . I just I'm not ready to let it go." I bite my lip and he scoffs.

"You're pathetic." He mutters as I look up with tears in my eyes.

"What?"

"Look at you. You don't even know what you want. It was eight years ago, but you don't want to let it go. Well f'ck. I don't know what to do for you anymore."

"Then don't do anything." I clutched my chest looking down and he chuckles humorlessly.

"I think you should get out of my room." This time I comply fully, getting out as soon as he told me, only to collapse on my bed angrily.

Who was he to judge me?

Like I'm the one who left him.

He did this to himself, and I wasn't about to cry or look miserable for his mistakes, which is why I wiped off my tears and let myself sleep.

I'm going home.

× × ×

I woke up the next morning feeling the same. I was disappointed.

I decided that I would have a head start, grabbing my bags and leaving the suite only to come face to face with Theodore and the other colleagues.

He just looked at me briefly before turning to the others.

"Is something. . going on?" Chase comes up to me and I was about to answer when my phone rang.

"One second." I looked at the caller to find Peter, which brought a small smile to my face.

"Hello there my little American." He greets and I can already see his lopsided grin in my head.

"Good morning Frenchie." I reply, looking back to ensure that no one noticed.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept. . okay." I reply truthfully. Half the night I was up thinking.

"Really, is something on your mind?" He asks and I smile again at his concern.

"Nothing too serious."

"I hope not. . have you left already?" He asks.

"No, not yet. But soon. Why?"

"I'm just asking love. I pray you have a safe flight."

"Thanks."

"Is it weird to say that I'll miss your company?" He sighs and I run a hand through my hair.

"No. . because I'm sure I'll miss yours."

"Time to go!" Chase's voice rang through.

"I'll call you okay?"

"We'll see soon Love."

We hung up and both Chase's and Theodore's eyes were trained on me. I ignored this and begun walking, pulling my suitcase with me.

Arriving at the airport, we were told that Theodore's jet had not arrived yet, which led us to an extra ten minutes.

I sat, far away from him and listened to some of the coworkers talk about. . well. . Theodore.

It was hard hearing them comment about how handsome he was, or how they'd love to have him in their. . area but he wasn't mine.

The men stayed on the other side, looking irritated and bored.

"Quensilla." Looking up at the voice, I almost gasp as Peter stands in front of me.

"What? I just talked to you on the phone." I giggle lightly as I stand and he pulls me to him.

"I couldn't just leave without seeing you. So I hoped you would be here and here you are." He chuckles and I grin pulling away.

His eyes move to something behind me, darkening and I follow his line of vision to find both Chase and Theodore glaring at us.

I bite my lip nervously before turning back to him.

"When will you be coming coming to new York?"

"That's a surprise." He winks, moving his eyes back to mine. "While you wait, care to spend the time in my arms?"

"Everyone's watching." I blush and he snorts.

"Let them watch." He pulls me back into him and I sigh, comforted by his touch.

"Why is your English so good?" I ask.

"My mom was american. I grew up in France but at around fifteen I moved to America to meet her. I returned though, my father . . he fell sick." He says averting his eyes.

"Oh no. What happened?"

"Another day love."

× × ×

When the plane landed, I had already been bombarded with questions by all the women. Theodore just completely ignored my presence and it bothered me, not a lot, but I did.

"B'tch! You're alive!" Penelope ran towards me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Where's Daniella?"

"Fast asleep." She breathes hugging me and I rub her back.

"Anything good happen while I was gone?"

"Girl, I have so much to twll-"

"Quensilla!" Chase calls. "You left your- Penelope?"