Chapter 1- "Emotion"

Hello! This is my first fanfiction to go on Wattpad. And, I am quite excited. So anyways, thank you for reading this story. It means quite a lot to me. (As I stated before.)

(Also, I don't own BBC Sherlock. All rights go to them. PLEASE DON'T SUE ME. THIS IS JUST FOR PEOPLE'S ENJOYMENT. My characters are the only thing I own.)

Love.

What is it?

One may find themselves pouring their thoughts into the idea of love. It was a mysterious feeling. Many found themselves in love and then hating the other individual. What would happen if the rolls were switched? What if you hated the other being and then found love? What would happen?

"Sherlock!" John barked. Sherlock opened his eyes. Sherlock was sitting on his chair, thinking. John had come in, probably wanting to ask something of Sherlock. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you need, John?" Sherlock asked, obviously annoyed. He had been exploring the halls of his Mind Palace and was searching the idea of love. John didn't need to interrupt Sherlock's train of thought for something stupid.

"I was just asking you for tea," John started. Sherlock rolled his eyes. He didn't need time on something that had little significance. "And I asked five times." Sherlock stopped. Oh there it was, the caring. The emotion, the boring part about John. But, at the same time, it was an interesting part of John that Sherlock wondered about.

"Oh, I'm fine, John," Sherlock replied. "You needn't to worry." John sighed, his beige fluffy jumper moving along with his breath. "Also, it's almost the end of winter, when will you stop wearing your jumpers?"

"When will you stop wearing your coat?" John retaliated.

"Touché," Sherlock narrowed his eyes at the retired soldier. "But it's always cold in London."

"Then, don't complain on my jumper wearing," John turned around and started to leave him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sherlock sat up. Sherlock was much better than anyone John could be seeing.

"Um, to get some tea?" John answered giving Sherlock a confused look.

"Oh, get me some, too," Sherlock stated making John sigh once again. John walked to the kitchen, murmuring something about Sherlock being a brat. Off went John, feeling and having concern. Sherlock wanted to roll his eyes or sigh at John for having a friendship with him, but his phone trilled. Sherlock looked at his newly lit phone and saw the sender.

Molly. Sherlock smiled. The morgue was open for any experiments. He had been asking Molly earlier and she had finally replied.

"John, you might want to cancel the tea. We have somewhere to be."

Once again, thank you for reading. You are all awesome! C'YA.