Decisions

Aprils pov

So far.

The worst part? I have to leave this amazing creature behind who has grown to mean so much to me.

What should I do?

I know that there is strength in number but I don't want to drag him into the unknown.

" April, for goddess sake! Stop thinking so hard!  you are hurting my brain!" Dyl says.

Wait, he can hear me thinking? 

" H-" I begin but I'm quickly cut off.

" Our wolves have formed a bond, not the one you're thinking. The sibling bond. My wolf can't shut up about his adorable little sister which so happens to be your wolf!" He says. " other than that, are you okay?"

" wow that is such a twist!... yes I am better but I'll never be okay... thanks for last night." I say.

" what are big brothers for?" He asks and hugs me. " I'm glad you're better! What are you gonna do now?" He continues.

" I don't know, but I have to leave and it hurts leaving you behind!" I say sadly.

" Do you have to leave me little sister?" His voice sounds broken.

" I have to! This is my journey Dyl. I can't drag you into this.. This is really important to me! " I say fiercely.

" I understand.  May the moon goddess grant you a safe journey and I pray that we meet again! " he says sadly.

" I'm not leaving yet! So, don't get all sad on my ass! " I say and I hug him tight.

We fall into comfortable silence in each others embrace.

We stay that way for a while and the only sound that can be heard is our hearts breaking into a million pieces at leaving each other....

____________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the long wait but I hope you liked this chapter.

Next update will be on Monday:)

You guys are so awesome! Thanks so much for 1K+ reads! You guys are the best!

I love you guys! 😘😘😘😘

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow☺

Love,

- Alegna 😘