Guilt

Aprils pov

Its been two days since that night and as much as everything between me and Jace couldn't be better, I still have a decision to make.

As you probably already know, yes I will be leaving tomorrow in search of answers and of course to avoid bloodshed.

"Babe.." He calls out from the shower.

"Yes.." I answer.

"Could you please hand me the towel. I forgot it." He chuckles sexily.

I laugh and get up from the bed and pick his towel from the floor.... How could he have just dropped it?

I open the bathroom door and wave the towel in the air while calling out his name.

"Just get in.. There's nothing you haven't seen before. " He says and I blush.

"Naaahhh. Just come and get it."

"Come on. I promise not to bite."

"Fiiiinnneee." I relent.

I step in and I can see the outline of his figure through the steam filled glass walls. It awakens an ache in me and I find myself opening the shower door so quickly almost breaking it.

He's looking at me with the same hunger and the droplets of water on his body don't help, he bites his lower lip and it breaks every control I have.

I throw the towel on the floor and as I slowly start taking my top off, I hear him groan. I proceed to take off my shorts slowly and I see him biting his lip hard enough to draw blood.

I take slow steps as I enter the shower , the door closes automatically behind me as I make my way towards him and start touching his chest.

"Careful sweetheart, I might break my promise." His voice sounding deeper.

I move closer to him pressing my body against his and lightly bite his neck and say " what if I want you to?"

He growls and pins me to the glass wall and before I know it he sinks his canines into his mark and I cry out from the pleasure coursing through every part of my body and after that its just movements of bodies becoming one and cries of pleasure.

After a long long time, we leave the shower and get dressed up. I leave Jace in the room as I go prepare breakfast.. I make pancakes and coffee and set the table.

Jace finds me seated waiting for him, he gives me a quick kiss then seats opposite from me.

"Hun?" I call him.

"Yes."

"I was thinking.... More like wondering if we could spend the day with Esmy and Dyl?" I ask nervously.

"What a way to kill the surprise." He says laughing.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I had actually planned a day for all of us, it was meant to be a surprise." He says looking sad.

"Its still a surprise considering the fact that I don't know where we're going." I try to cheer him up and by the breathtaking smile he has on his face it seems to be working.

After breakfast I quickly do the dishes and start getting ready while Jace was handling some pack stuff.

The weather is warm and the sun is shining bright, so I decide to wear a red crop top with the writings "Te Amo❤" on it, with white jeans and black converses. I tie my hair in a bun and apply cherry flavoured lip gloss. To top the look I carry a black sling bag that has my phone inside.