Attack

Aprils pov

.............. A graveyard.

I quickly turn to the next page and its as if the photographer had zoomed in on two particular grave stones.

They read:

Matthew Sinclair born on 20th April 1970 , died in 2000 . The date not certain.

He was a leader, a brother ,a loving husband and a caring father.

The other grave stone is bare except for the name Eve Sinclair.

My tears are flowing like the River Nile and I can't stop them.

So, this is my fate huh? my real father is dead and I don't know what happened to mum.

Before my foster parents died they said something about my real parents being on the run.

Was my father killed?

If yes, by who and why?

Where's my mum?

What's next now?

This is the only lead I've had  in seven months.

The smell of werewolves invades my senses and I stop my mourning.

" She's here! All we need to do is grab her and take her to the Alpha" I hear one whisper.

I can smell three werewolves now and it seems like they're heading for my room.

I begin to panic and sweat starts coming out of my palms .

Are they coming for me?

I quickly put everything in  my back pack, including the file and I run to the window. Only to find it locked from outside! what the heck is this? Some kind of prison?

Shit! Shit! Shit! what am I gonna do now?

The footsteps are getting closer and I panic even more.

"April freaking think!" I tell myself.

" April, you have me!" I hear Snow saying and before I can say anything a surge of power and strength fills me and buries the panic deep deep down into a place it will never crawl out of.

She takes control but I'm still in my human form only this time I'm watching from the back seat.

"3...2...1..." I hear them say and because of Snow I know I'm ready for them! Although technically Its not me in control.

The door falls to the ground with such a thunderous bang that the floor vibrates and the rogues come in thinking they've caught me by surprise.... Well shock on them !

I take a vase that is on the bed side table and smash it on one rogues head , He falls to the ground almost immediately. 

The others look alarmed and angry and they charge at me.

My claws come out and I slash ones neck , I then bend down and stab the third rogue on the feet. He falls and I stab his heart.

I then take my backpack, sling it over my shoulders and run!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope  you liked it!

don't forget to vote,comment,follow and share!

love,

- Alegna