Everything

Thanks so much @-Forever_Loyal- for the beautiful cover ❤❤❤

Aprils POV

"They will never take mate away from us." Shadow growls. I know its Shadow in control now because his voice has gone deeper , on top of that I can see claws protruding.

Shit! He's gonna shift.

I try to turn around so that I can cup his face with my hands but he growls so hard the windows and the door start to tremble.

"Shadow, its me. I'm not going anywhere just allow me to turn." I say hoping to the Goddess that I've convinced him.

His grip loosens and I turn around to face him, almost immediately he wraps his hands around me in a tight grip. He nuzzles my neck and inhales my scent and this seems to calm him down because after a few minutes its Jasons voice I hear.

"Thanks April. Now we need to talk." He says seriously.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"Who could be after you? Do you have any idea?" He asks while looking at me.

He'll hate me if I tell him what I did.

"Don't you learn or listen? He's our mate, he'll never leave us no matter what... How many times do I have to tell you that? Goddess why did you bless me with such a dumb human half ?" Snow says then blocks me.

Well, Ouch!

After a few minutes of silence Dylan speaks up:

"You haven't told him?" I quickly spin around and give him a look that reads "shut up!"

"Told me what?" Jason asks.

Oh I'm so gonna kill Dylan!

"Nothing." I say at the same time Dylan says "Everything."

"Butterfly, don't do this to yourself! Don't let yourself miss out on a chance of happiness and true love just because of something that happened in the past." Dylan says looking directly into my eyes.

I don't reply as I stand up and make my way towards the door, Jason following as if in tow.

"What was that about?" Jason asks.

"I'll tell you but first I need food." I say because I mean who doesn't love food?

"Got it . Anything else?" He asks while starting up the car.

Damn! How did we even get to the parking lot so quickly?

I get into the car and say :

"Yeah. I need Esmy to be there. I don't want to repeat the same story twice."

"Done." He says and starts driving.

After a while, we stop in front of a restaurant and we decide to take three beef burgers and fries to go.

Eventually we arrive home and I can see Esmys car packed. I guess she's already here then, I hope she's still not angry.

I enter the house quickly and I find her sitting in the living room watching "2 broke girls ". As soon as I enter the room she glares at me angrily.

Oops, I guess she's still mad.

" Hey Jason. What's this about?" She asks him as soon as he enters the room completely ignoring me. I'm fine with that I mean I've been through worse and here I am still surviving, so if she thinks that a little ignoring will kill me she better think again.

"Lets make this short and straight to the point. Shall we?" I say not waiting for Jason to answer Esmys question.

"Around eight months ago I became a rogue...." I say and I tell them everything not leaving a single detail out.

Two hours later and I'm feeling both physically and emotionally drained but above that I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I wait for Esmy to kick me out of her pack and for Jason to reject me but neither of them does. Instead they both embrace me in a tight grip with each of them saying sorry and for some reason this makes me angry.

"I don't need your pity." I state.

"We are not pitying you April, we are just so proud of you. We are proud of the woman you've become despite your past, we are happy because you opened up to us and trust me I know how hard that must have been." Jason says . "I'll go get the food." He says while giving Esmy a look that I can't decipher.

After he's out of sight, Esmy speaks up :

"I'm sorry for being angry at you."

"Why were you even angry in the first place?" I ask confused.

"You made me submit without even trying." She says.

"How? You're an Alpha." I state.

"Yeah and I have a feeling that you're royalty." She says so casually as if we're talking about the weather.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"Anyway, I need to know the name of the filthy male who rejected you." She says trying to change the subject.

"Why? Its not important."

"Not to you maybe but it would mean a lot to me if I knew ." She pleads and I'm still not convinced.

"No."

"I'll command Jason to let you start training again." She says and after thinking through it I decide to tell her, I mean she probably doesn't know him right?

"His name is Jake, Jake Currington."

I hear dishes shattering and I turn around to see Jason standing there looking ready to kill, he has the packed food in his other hand so, at least the food is still there.
His reaction shocks me :

"Do you know him?" I ask.

"Oh better than that...." He trails off.

"We share the same blood." Esmy finishes for him.

"What?" I ask confused.

"He's our cousin."

______________________________________________

Hey guys!

As promised there goes another chapter, I hope you liked it 😊😊😊

Thanks so much for 17.8k reads ❤❤❤

Exciting news: CTI has been ranked in werewolf and teen fiction and its all thanks to you amazing people, thanks so much🌹🌹🌹🌹

Next update on Saturday 💙

Don't forget to vote , comment and share this story to your friends it would mean the world to me if you did 😁

Love,

Alegna❤