Blood

Aprils POV

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? Well I feel like that right now and when I open my eyes my suspicions are confirmed because Jasons brown eyes are staring back at me.

"Good morning." I say stretching and yawning.

"Morning. I could really get used to this." He says looking at me with adoration.

"Get used to what?" I ask leaning closer to him.

"Waking up next you every morning for the rest of my life." He says as he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Careful there! That sounds like a proposal." I say teasingly because I mean of course its not.

"Maybe it is." He says and I freeze... He leans in closer and it just hits me.... Oh My Goddess! Morning breath!

"I gotta go!" I say quickly and I get out of bed and make a quick dash for the door.

"No you don't! "He says and grabs my waist, pulling me back to the bed..

"I have morning breath!" I exclaim trying to convince him to let me go.

"I don't mind." He says instantly.

"But I do." I plead.

"Fiiinnnneee..... But only today, don't get used to it." He says letting me go. "I'll freshen up too."

"Okay. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"You actually know how to cook?" He asks  shocked.

"Are you mocking me right now?... Of course I know how to cook!" I say.

"But you've never cooked before." He says looking confused.

"I didn't feel as though I belonged here, I didn't think of this place as home." I say truthfully.

"Now you do?" He asks vulnerability clear in his voice.

"Definitely." I say and walk out of his room.

Ten minutes later and I'm done freshening up.

I decide to put on a pair of blue jeans and a black T-shirt that reads : 5 seconds of summer, I then pull my hair back in a ponytail and leave for the kitchen.

I find beef sausages in the fridge and bread in the cupboard so, I just decide to make a sandwich by slicing the sausages and placing them in between the slices of bread... I then make white coffee and put it in the flask.

"Smells good in here." Jason says while walking into the kitchen shirtless.

My eyes trail down his abs and I have to bite my lower lip to stop myself from drooling.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." He says smirking.

"Oh hunny! I would if I had a phone!" I say.

He hits his forehead with the palm of his hand as if just realising that I don't have a phone.

"I totally forgot about that.... I'll buy you one later." He says while helping me put everything on the dining table.

"I was wondering if I could start training ?" I ask slowly.

"No way." He says instantly..

"Pleas-." I'm cut off by the ringing of the door bell.

"I'll get it." He says.

After a couple of minutes, Jason walks back in.

"Who was it?" I ask.

He gives me a look that I can't decipher and then says:

"Someone left a note at our front door."

"What did the note say?" I ask while standing up and walking towards him.

He remains silent...

"Jason! Come on! " I plead.

He hands me the note and I feel myself going pale after I finish reading it.

It read :

Red happens to be one of my favourite colours because blood is red. I love seeing blood being poured on the surface of the earth and how it sinks into the ground.

I'm out for blood...... not just anyone's blood but the one that flows through the body of your precious mate.

Tick Tock. The clock is ticking and the days are nearing.

Make your decision quickly because you only have six days to go.

______________________________________________

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked it ❤

Happy new year ❤❤❤

CTI is participating in the young blood awards 2018 and it would mean the absolute world to me if you voted for it. All you have to do is go to the chapter "peoples choice awards" and look for this book under the werewolf genre. After that just leave an inline comment that reads +1.

Thanks so much to anyone who does this ❤❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote, comment and share , it always means a great deal when you do.

Love,

Alegna❤