Tradition

Aprils POV

"Shit Snow! They found us!" I mind link Snow.

"No they didn't! You heard Esmeralda, they were just outside the border." She says trying to relax me.

"What if they find us ? What will we do? Should we just leave and run away?" I ask freaking out.

"We will do no such thing! We have a mate who accepts us and you really want to let that go? How about you actually start trusting him and open up to him?" She says angrily and cuts of the mind link.

I'm left alone with my thoughts for the next hour.

Its 3:00 pm in the afternoon when we finally reach home...  Home? Am I even allowed to call it that?

"Welcome home" Jason says as he walks up to me and hugs me.

I guess I am allowed to call it home after all.

I find myself hugging him back and when he pulls away to greet his sister, I miss his warmth.

"I had a feeling you were taking her shopping." He says while taking the bags out of the car.

"You know me too well" Esmy says smiling.

"Well, I've got to go deal with pack issues. You two love birds enjoy the rest of the day." She says while handing me the food we bought for Jason and Dylan.

Speaking of, where is Dylan?

I go inside the house and find Jason in the living room staring into space. He has placed all the bags on the couch and I smile at that.  I mean he had the choice of just dumping it on the ground or better yet to just leave them in the car and yet he did this😁😁😁.

"Hey" I say trying to start a conversation.

"Hello" he says while looking up at me.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" I ask taking a seat on the couch that's opposite from him.

"Questions that I'm going to ask you tonight." He says seriously.

"Why? I thought asking questions was a one time thing?" I ask.

"I thought so too. However, I thought we could make it our thing and plus we bond well over questions." He says shyly and at the same time trying to convince me.

"I suppose."

"Then that will be our tradition." He says smiling.

"Can we invite Esmy and Dylan sometimes too?" I ask fearing the questions that he might ask me.

He gets up from his seat and comes to sit next to me, he's so close that our knees are touching.

"Now why on earth would we do that when its the only time I can be alone with my beautiful mate?" He asks seriously.

"So that we could all bond together" I say trying to pretend that him being close to me is not affecting me.

"The only person I want to bond with is you April, The only person I want to spend time with is you even if it means asking questions. I'll have you any way that you'd
Let me." He says and for a moment I forget how to breathe.

How did it go from asking him if Esmy and Dylan can join us to this?

I'm truly at a loss for words.

"Okay. We'll start small." I say because what else can I say and plus I have to try for me and Snow. I just hope I won't regret it.

He leans in to give me a peck on the cheek and my body tingles with electric currents.

He pulls away then gives me a look that I can't decipher.

He's making me feel too much and I really need to stop the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. So, of course me being me I just had to ruin the moment and say :

"I'm starting training next week."

______________________________________________

Hey guys!

As promised there goes another chapter.😁😁😁

I hope you liked it.😁😁😁

Next update on Saturday.💙💙💙

Love,

Alegna